questions for Nevil

Hi bigherb,
Skunk is likely sourcing his information from Sam Skunkman. He did not misread anything.

i dont believe the haze poster has been posted here ,im surprised bushweed hasnt copied and posted it lol

if have read the poster you would not be looking to argue once again ,and would understand wat ive just previously posted

i choose not to believe everything SAMS has posted

i dont believe the haze poster has been posted here ,im surprised bushweed hasnt copied and posted it lol

if have read the poster you would not be looking to argue once again ,and would understand wat ive just previously posted

i choose not to believe everything SAMS has posted

How convenient that you choose not to believe information which made your earlier remarks look absurd. I would recommend actually getting experience growing, before pretending to be some expert on the forums. Subjectively choosing which bits and pieces of information fit your silly little notions. Your response to Skunkha was once again rude, as are many of your post bigherb. Comical considering how green you truly are.The poster that you refer too is by no means the gospel, once again showing your inability to suss credible information out of a large pool of propaganda.

Last edited:
Guys,

Please, let's not do this in front of Nev.

Both of y'all roll up a joint of SSH or Mango Haze (if you got any), smoke it, and then return. It will suck the bitter right out pof ya and we can get back to pickin this man's brain.

How convenient that you choose not to believe information which made your earlier remarks look absurd. I would recommend actually getting experience growing, before pretending to be some expert on the forums. Subjectively choosing which bits and pieces of information fit your silly little notions. Your response to Skunkha was once again rude, as are many of your post bigherb. Comical considering how green you truly are.The poster that you refer too is by no means the gospel, once again showing your inability to suss credible information out of a large pool of propaganda.

now i realize once again why i said we shouldnt respond to each others post

believe wat you wish

Your response to Skunkha was once again rude
get real my man it seems you hav many feminine ways

id love to hear if skunkha feels i was negative in anyway

also please dont speak for anyone but yourself ,if any of my brothers have an issue im all ears

one more thing i recommend you think before you type

i dont like to feel like ,this i feel this way about very few people in life ,no one on the boards but im having very ill feelings toward you we shouldnt respond to each others post

i apologize to skunkha and neville

i will never post/respond to jesse again and if this BS is wished to be deleted by all means do sooo

Last edited:
like you big herb im interested about the history of haze so im quoting you, hoping nevil will read this and answer to it.

back too the topic ,i appreciate your passion and recognizing my own

1luvbigherb

both sides valid

now i realize once again why i said we shouldnt respond to each others post

believe wat you wish

get real my man it seems you hav many feminine ways

id love to hear if skunkha feels i was negative in anyway

also please dont speak for anyone but yourself ,if any of my brothers have an issue im all ears

one more thing i recommend you think before you type

i dont like to feel like ,this i feel this way about very few people in life ,no one on the boards but im having very ill feelings toward you we shouldnt respond to each others post

i apologize to skunkha and neville

i will never post/respond to jesse again and if this BS is wished to be deleted by all means do sooo

we forumers (lol) have different priorities of how best to advance Cannabis information.

I am good with both of you ...we can all agree to disagree sometimes.

miracle fountain

we had this water ionizer for about 10 years. some say these are a scam and advise a regular filter. i checked the ph of the two flows and it does as advertized: cracks the water into an alkaline and acid.

the water company adds calcium carbonate to the water as i understand it. the unit uses platinum covered electrodes to separate the streams. we drink the alkaline water and cook with it. the acid (about 6.0 i think) goes to my plants

what do you think of these Nevil? many folks in Korea and Japan use these units. i don't know if it has improved our health but the unit does give me water for my plants:D

Attachments

• P1070029.JPG
    P1070029.JPG
    64.6 KB · Views: 21
Haze

Still a lot of questions about haze and apparently a lot of conflicting stories.
I haven't been paying attention to what Sam the Skunkman has been saying. He lost me years ago and if he wants to come out from behind his alias and go toe to toe with me, well that will be just fine with me (hey David).
If he is saying that he gave me Purple Haze and it was crap, Well that's true. If he is saying that his lime green Haze was crap , well that's true too. If he is saying that he gave me a Haze cutting, well to be honest, I can't remember, but if he did it was crap. I seem to recall that he entered his lime Haze in a Cup, if he did he got his arse kicked.
The Haze seeds I got from Sam were grown in America in 69/70. I got them in the mid 80's. All of my Haze came from these seeds of which I was saying I got 7 plants. I was hoping that Sam would come out with something good from his remaining seeds, he never did and to my knowledge, nor did anyone else. The only good haze that hit the market was from two males A and C.
Hz C male produced 5Hz1 which won a Cup or 2, this was a daughter of NL5 which won a cup. 5Hz1 when crossed with Sk1x HzC produced Silver Haze which won a Cup. Ben renamed it Jack Herrer. Somebody else renamed it Diesel. 5HzC X Sk1Hz C was not as good as 5Hz1. Mango Haze (5Hz122)is a full sister to 5Hz1 and these two were the best out of tens of thousands.
Haze A produced 5HzA2 (5A2) and was featured on the cover of the 1990 catalogue and is the mother of Nevil's Haze, the father being HzC.
If you are smoking any good Haze, I'll bet you London to a brick that it comes from Haze A or Hz C or both!

Still a lot of questions about haze and apparently a lot of conflicting stories.
I haven't been paying attention to what Sam the Skunkman has been saying. He lost me years ago and if he wants to come out from behind his alias and go toe to toe with me, well that will be just fine with me (hey David).
If he is saying that he gave me Purple Haze and it was crap, Well that's true. If he is saying that his lime green Haze was crap , well that's true too. If he is saying that he gave me a Haze cutting, well to be honest, I can't remember, but if he did it was crap. I seem to recall that he entered his lime Haze in a Cup, if he did he got his arse kicked.
The Haze seeds I got from Sam were grown in America in 69/70. I got them in the mid 80's. All of my Haze came from these seeds of which I was saying I got 7 plants. I was hoping that Sam would come out with something good from his remaining seeds, he never did and to my knowledge, nor did anyone else. The only good haze that hit the market was from two males A and C.
Hz C male produced 5Hz1 which won a Cup or 2, this was a daughter of NL5 which won a cup. 5Hz1 when crossed with Sk1x HzC produced Silver Haze which won a Cup. Ben renamed it Jack Herrer. Somebody else renamed it Diesel. 5HzC X Sk1Hz C was not as good as 5Hz1. Mango Haze (5Hz122)is a full sister to 5Hz1 and these two were the best out of tens of thousands.
Haze A produced 5HzA2 (5A2) and was featured on the cover of the 1990 catalogue and is the mother of Nevil's Haze, the father being HzC.
If you are smoking any good Haze, I'll bet you London to a brick that it comes from Haze A or Hz C or both!

i love you man ,dam we have to have a mns gathering

i love how you call it how it is ,im always honest and i truly appreciate your honesty ,the truth hurt sometimes but its best said ,your attitude is very refreshing im glad your soo detailed and out spoken my type of fellow

FFFFFiNNN
amazing soo its true your stock did come from SAMS,but it was stock of seeds not his other verisons of events

Haze A produced 5HzA2 (5A2) and was featured on the cover of the 1990 catalogue and is the mother of Nevil's Haze, the father being HzC

im very curious as too the break down maybe a bit more detail or an easier undertanding of ALL the haze you mention above

HZ C crossd to nl5 made 5HZ1 ?

5Hz1 when crossed with Sk1x HzC produced Silver Haze which won a Cup
this seems to be the reported lineage of super silver haze but you state silver haze

im curious as the the haze used in silver haze of the 89 seed bank catalouge ,listed silver pearl x haze the parent has never been reported to my knowledge

Ben renamed it Jack Herrer
are you saying ssh and jack herrer hav the same lineage just a different selection?

Mango Haze (5Hz122)is a full sister to 5Hz1 and these two were the best out of tens of thousands

interesting as i thought the haze A too be the special plant

The only good haze that hit the market was from two males A and C.

im curious as to your thoughts on the haze B female ?

im surprised you havnt made any crosses wit her ,im also curious as to wat happened wit those other 7 haze plants you had aside from the female cutting you didnt keep

I was hoping that Sam would come out with something good from his remaining seeds, he never did and to my knowledge, nor did anyone else
i would agree aside from the haze skunk n thaihaze skukn from his CC selections

its interesting you say you bought thousands of seeds ,but you only speak of 7 plants and only kept 3 parents how N why?

also its interesting SAMS never did find anything standout,with such a large quantity of seeds stock

most appreciated more than you know

1luvbigherb

Last edited:
Mr Neville..

I'm reading an learning,reading THIS thread and many others on this awsome Forum..loving every minute..and if you don't mind,i have a question too for BOTH of you,Shanti and you Mr.Neville.When it comes to Cannabis breading and Medical Cannabis breading.So here is my two questions:

Your competence will not be judge firsthand by what you have accomplished..so far,but rather by what you overcome during your journey/travels.
So what have you accompished?And what have you overcome..?

What lies ahead..breeding wise?

Thank you for taking time to read and maybe answer my Q.

Your quite right Bigherb, It was Super Silver Haze.

Super Silver Haze, Jack Herrer and Diesel are not different lineages, they are the same cutting!

Sam would have had the same problem as me. The seeds were very old, either nothing of consequence came up or he didn't keep cuttings of what came up.

Well BLB51, others will have to testify as to what I've accomplished. All I've got to go on is subjective analysis. It never ceases to amaze me that so many people agree with my determinations.
As to what I have overcome, It's been a rough ride, but I'm still standing neither broken nor bowed.
As to the Future, if there is support enough, maybe I'll come out and do a bit more work.
N.

As to the Future, if there is support enough, maybe I'll come out and do a bit more work.
N.

Please, by all means, come out and ply your gift of breeding that so many in this community have only dreamed about. I'm honored to be in the presence of the Dynamic Duo of cannabis. Between you and Shanti, the possibilities are endless and keeps the excitement alive and well.

Well BLB51, others will have to testify as to what I've accomplished. All I've got to go on is subjective analysis. It never ceases to amaze me that so many people agree with my determinations.
As to what I have overcome, It's been a rough ride, but I'm still standing neither broken nor bowed.
N.

Think that is a given Neville you have many growers respect and thanks also mate ps any chance of some hawiian x haze in the future thort to ask sorry lol.

Your quite right Bigherb, It was Super Silver Haze.

Super Silver Haze, Jack Herrer and Diesel are not different lineages, they are the same cutting!

Sam would have had the same problem as me. The seeds were very old, either nothing of consequence came up or he didn't keep cuttings of what came up.

FFFINNN amazing

neville told me im right LOL

wow ,soo the coca cola recipe has been revealed

Sam would have had the same problem as me. The seeds were very old, either nothing of consequence came up or he didn't keep cuttings of what came up

this is intriguing and upsetting

im still hopin you could answer those other questions such as

im curious as the the haze used in silver haze of the 89 seed bank catalouge ,listed silver pearl x haze the parent has never been reported to my knowledge

im curious as to your thoughts on the haze B female ?

im surprised you havnt made any crosses wit her ,im also curious as to wat happened wit those other 7 haze plants you had aside from the female cutting you didnt keep

and possibly the breakdown of the hazes you mentioned above ,im also very interested in the OSH exact lineages ,shanti has told me that they have nothing to do with the current mns selections

you mention diesel n jack herrer n ssh in the same sentence this is a first

all i know of diesel wit your hazes is the 2 A5 cutting known as diesel pheno and the mango pheno ,id lov e to hear more about these and all the others inculding AG13 n durban haze ,after experiencing your HPH was the first taste of anything i consider haze as i know it from ADAM in all my 4 trips

you kow im part of the younger generation but its been said that the spiciness has been goone since the days of your silver haze and nl5haze ,i havnt had the opportunity to try either but i lov the spice side of haze in nyc i dont know about sweet haze which many hybrids of the lineup and current haze offerings on the market carry

the frankincense trait is dear to my heart
,in nyc spice incense and catpiss are a staple of our haze selections

id love to hear your thoughts on the frankincense/incense trait which is well known in mns haze hybrids, i hope too see a release of the nl5haze which was famous for this trait ,it would be a dream to see a pure haze from you and shanti ,although shanti has said a pure haze is unpractical i disagree ,with soo many haze offering today such as tomhill ,ace seeds ,tfd you still hold the purest ,without a doubt most renown parents

i hope not to be too much as i could go one for days ,but your response are prompt and direct so im trying to go with the flow

always appreciated

1luvbigherb

wowow... all this haze info. To much to relay to the brain.. take another toke.....
This is very informative... good job..
and yes Nevil.... the support is there.... just reach out, grab it, light it, then smoke it...!

It's an honor 2 have so much confusion put to rest on the haze issue....

......Is it still possible to grow out the large numbers used in selecting as u did when picking the parents off ssh and MH

Namaste

Back