questions for Nevil

Hi all


Devilsharvest, not matter your opinion and all the stories going around , we at MNS treat people as we wish to be treated. So we do not use names or jeopodize others situations real time. This is a discussion group for the benefit of the plant and information and education not personal battle fields...cheers .Sb

hey man did not mean to do that.. just wanted to see some of the old strains.. peace
 
I don't want to whore this out but i did post a thread under the indoor section, but i should ask you anyway:

What is your feeling on tropical sativa's that hermie late into flower? Are these an issue to other plants in the garden or do they tend to be sterile flowers? I just noticed male flowers and figure i have about 2 weeks left until harvest.

Coop a tropical sativa is no way going to finish flowering by day 65 or day 80 be lucky to have them sex in that time mate i read this in a few posts it is a unknown Mex x blue berry if your plant has a few male pollen pods remove them let it finish if there all over or as you remove the few you see and more show cull it harvest.
 
Good to see your still around. Still have that Purple Afghani? That's some unique stuff. I just read that Neville doesn't know much about indicas and received much of his stock as clones.

Sadly lost the PA, but still have a load of seeds I made with her, mostly hybrids, but a handful of pure beans still survive. Some of the hybrids turned out really good, particularly the PA x Abusive OG and PA x Thai. I'm gonna work both of those next year, I have f1s and f2s to sort through.

How did the cross you made with the PA male turn out? Purple Stardawg was it?
 
Ruderalis hybrids

just one quick question:if a Ruderalis hybrid will be available ever thru MNS and if the one that Sensi has released 8from your breeding work) are worth growing or not.
 
just one quick question:if a Ruderalis hybrid will be available ever thru MNS and if the one that Sensi has released 8from your breeding work) are worth growing or not.
I haven't done any work on Ruderalis in years and I don't know what Sensi is selling. La Buena Hierba posted some interesting photo's, I'd talk to him if I were you.
N.
 
I'm amazed how speedy are both Neville and Shanti answering in this forum...

thank you for the advice well I think he did a kind of Automatic Haze that probably involves Lowryder genes,I'll ask him...
 
Sadly lost the PA, but still have a load of seeds I made with her, mostly hybrids, but a handful of pure beans still survive. Some of the hybrids turned out really good, particularly the PA x Abusive OG and PA x Thai. I'm gonna work both of those next year, I have f1s and f2s to sort through.

How did the cross you made with the PA male turn out? Purple Stardawg was it?
Sorry to hear you lost it. I lost my purple mother too. Running some Purple Star Dawgs, looking for a purple pheno.
 
Nevil, didn't you sell Nigerian seeds out of the back of high times magazine? Do you have any info on these? I had a Nigerian Silk clone only strain, that I founded a seedline on. It's a strong, kick ass sativa that finishes in 70 days. I call it JJ's Nigerian. I believe the Silk came from your seeds.
 
nice pic Bohempian.
Reeferman used to have some very good genetics.I'm still growing his Cherry Bomb #1 and 2.The CB1 has that old school Haze taste I love.
 
89 and 90 NL5Hz, A or C?

Hi Neville,

I am curious, and I just wanted to verify, because I have read NL5Xhz is a Haze C and I have also read it is a Haze A.
I am almost positive, that what I have is either from 89 NL5hz, or 90 NL5Hz.

Were those NL5Hz , from Haze C?
Thanks
 
Nevil, didn't you sell Nigerian seeds out of the back of high times magazine? Do you have any info on these? I had a Nigerian Silk clone only strain, that I founded a seedline on. It's a strong, kick ass sativa that finishes in 70 days. I call it JJ's Nigerian. I believe the Silk came from your seeds.

I grew some of the Pope Sativa you kindly gave me and the Nigerian pheno of that was beautiful, I preferred it to the dawg pheno.

attachment.php


Nev had some Nigerian in the 85 catalogue:

19250d1293916944-1985-seed-bank-catalog-seedbank2-jpg


Good luck on finding that purple stardawg, I'm going to do the same with the PA hybrids I made.
 

Attachments

  • DSCF0011.jpg
    DSCF0011.jpg
    79.6 KB · Views: 124,993
I believe the Silk came from your seeds.
I wish I had those Nigerian today. I scoured the whole of Holland for the best N. It was the most commonly available commercial of the day. There were big differences in quality. The homegrown N was generally better because of the poor curing teks they used. The Jamaicans weren't as strong, but were as sweet as anything you'd find today.
N.
 
You bastard! How could you let the whole world down by failing to preserves those genes!

Only kidding.

We used to get (and still do to some extent) a lot of African weed in England, some was shit, some was coma inducing, it never tasted very good, lots of earthy dirty tastes, probably from being dried bad as you say.
 
Nevil, Do you think the Ruderalis stuff was a waste of time? Or maybe even a mistake?
I grew some pretty hazy stuff outdoors in Holland. Some people swear by the lowriders, which I'm pretty sure is Ruderalis. It'll give you some bud where you otherwise might not get any and so I suppose its good for that. People have taken it further since then, they could tell you more.
N.
 
i grew the sssc m35 nigerian x kandahar outdoor this last season, beautiful plants, very nigerian dom, lots of reds, winey and woodsy aromas, seeded a plant with a couple of males but lost most to mold... they are still curing, so no smoke report yet.....
 

Attachments

  • nikan.jpg
    nikan.jpg
    66.2 KB · Views: 25
  • nikan2.jpg
    nikan2.jpg
    74.8 KB · Views: 22
I grew some pretty hazy stuff outdoors in Holland. Some people swear by the lowriders, which I'm pretty sure is Ruderalis. It'll give you some bud where you otherwise might not get any and so I suppose its good for that. People have taken it further since then, they could tell you more.
N.

I tried your NL1 x Ruderalis the first year you offered it. The two females that were not eaten by deer got large, but never got solid buds set before the october rains hit hard here in WA.
 
I wish I had those Nigerian today. I scoured the whole of Holland for the best N. It was the most commonly available commercial of the day. There were big differences in quality. The homegrown N was generally better because of the poor curing teks they used. The Jamaicans weren't as strong, but were as sweet as anything you'd find today.
N.

Intersting......I have some Nigerian seeds here, but did not put them in.
They are from Afropips......might be worth looking in to those, just in case:)
 
Back
Top