Question about Pollyanna of Early Pearl

Namaskar

Is there any info known about the lineage of Pollyanna which is used for the creation of Early Pearl.

Namaste :)

Pollyanna is a mexican sativa strain from way back in the day. Neville took it and crossed it with a pakistani sativa thus creating the strain ''Pollypak''

This is the description from him. It was either sold at The Seed Bank or Super Sativa Seed Club(SSSC)...I'm pretty sure it was sold under The Seed Bank -

'This is an early F1 hybrid, bred especially for those growers who appreciate the sweet aromas and up high of a quality Sativa. It is a cross between Pollyanna, a Mexican-derived strain, and the best Pakistani Sativa that I could find. A very resinous, consistently sweet performer, recommended for outdoor growing'.

Question is still which Mexican strain is used for the Pollyanna.BTW probably Sensi is using the Pollypak for the Mexican sativa.

One of the pheno's of Early Skunk

picture.php

Oaxacan

picture.php

Dont know much about the lines that went into making early pearl but grew early pearl for the first time in the 80s mate brang early pearl / Durban poison / Hindu kush and cant rember the other off hand.

The early pearl was what i would call a social smoke not mind blowing but mild nice smoke the strain was for a hybrid very stable in fact all the plants looked identical long spear type flowers one massive flower with a few lower little leaf and very fast x it to the Durban and to my surprise it would ether throw out early pearl plants or Durban looking plants friends loved this line for out doors me i tried it moved on and keeped growing my sats still have this line to.

I think wat really amazed me about that line was its stability and speed of flower production.

I remember the taste of Early Pearl. It was everywhere in the 80's through the early 90's.

Dont know much about the lines that went into making early pearl but grew early pearl for the first time in the 80s mate brang early pearl / Durban poison / Hindu kush and cant rember the other off hand.

The early pearl was what i would call a social smoke not mind blowing but mild nice smoke the strain was for a hybrid very stable in fact all the plants looked identical long spear type flowers one massive flower with a few lower little leaf and very fast x it to the Durban and to my surprise it would ether throw out early pearl plants or Durban looking plants friends loved this line for out doors me i tried it moved on and keeped growing my sats still have this line to.

I think wat really amazed me about that line was its stability and speed of flower production.

Interesting.You have any pics???

Back