Postie Weed!

Cloffy

I won me some NL5xHaze beans!

this strain was introduced to me under some funny circumstances involving our local postman many moons ago.

I was walking my good ol' boxer, Goose, along the local creek and was struck by a strange aroma and some distant coughing. Upon further inspection I found a gentleman in uniform, straddling his bicycle with his jumper up over his head. I cleared my throat, and his head popped out in a cloud of some fine smelling kind. He recognised me as one of his brother's mates and said "you're cool, yeah?" to which I replied "I'd be cooler if you could get me some of that :D"
Needless to say the next week when I rolled around his bro's house. there was a few nugs of some of the tastiest, mind bending flowers I've had.
It was one of those that would almost write your day off if you had some in the am.

Looking forward to the hunt!

Take care all :D

This cultivar consistently sets the bar to measure others. While I could nitpick about its taste occasionally compared to AH, it yields well and the high translates into immediate amnesia. I’ve been smoking it these last few days- going into memorial weekend and I’m here to tell you I haven’t got much done when I start a morning blaze. Staring at computer screens and burning pots and pans, to leaving the water on all night to the outside garden. I woke up in the middle of the night only to remember I hadn’t locked my car door lol! I’ve said it before, this is eraser weed. Enjoy brah!

mu

Aaaand were off and racing!
Albeit a small group of contenders. We do what we can with the spaces we have :)
Started off with an overnight soak in water and Seasol, all 4 sunk in that time.
In between a couple of sheets of paper towel, laying on an angle on a heat pad and they sprouted in no time, super vigourous!!
Potted them up, and a few days later, here we are.
Only been on ph adjusted water whatever small amount of Seasol was in the media, so will begin with the feeds and see how we go.
Have acquired another fridge to convert, so will have twice the propagation space soon

Cheers!

IMG_5466.jpeg

Update.

The young'uns are settling in. Will be moving up to new pots on the weekend.
Still finding my feet with this new light, but progressing nicely none the less.
Got some MNS Afghan Haze firing up on the covered pots to give them a run outside this year. They, like the other stock have been nice and vigorous, cracked and sprouted within a few days.

:) (y)
IMG_5581.jpeg

*Update*

So far three from four have decided to let me know which direction we are going, which are females!!!! (the one in the back right hand corner in the last pic is still deciding) I'll see how the other goes over the next week.
Will pot up again next week and let them gain a bit more mass, then lop a few cuts off, and flip them and continue the hunt!
To say I'm stoked with the M/F ratio is an understatement!

Your setup is a looker...gonna ride along...
Thanks PK! It’s a fridge I have made some customisations on for starting clones and seedlings. Works a treat!
Have just potted them up, ready to go into the tent tomorrow for a week or so under 18 then I’ll flip ‘em.
Will take a couple of clones from each.

So far #3 still hasn’t shown, but I’ll be patient. It’s got a funky stem rub and good growth pattern so far.

Attachments

• image0.jpeg
    image0.jpeg
    678.5 KB · Views: 15
  • image1.jpeg
    image1.jpeg
    705.6 KB · Views: 13
  • image2.jpeg
    image2.jpeg
    816.7 KB · Views: 15
  • image3.jpeg
    image3.jpeg
    748.2 KB · Views: 14
Thanks PK! It’s a fridge I have made some customisations on for starting clones and seedlings. Works a treat!
Have just potted them up, ready to go into the tent tomorrow for a week or so under 18 then I’ll flip ‘em.
Will take a couple of clones from each.

So far #3 still hasn’t shown, but I’ll be patient. It’s got a funky stem rub and good growth pattern so far.

They look super happy man great work, yes i saw that its a fridge. Thought about that in my wildest dreams ;) what is so great about this fridge setup imo is that the DIY Cob fixture can be slid in every height needed - no need for all that hanging hustle all the time its just convenient. Like i said i love it. Probably great for stable atmosphere in there and i picture opening that sealed door is fun every time. But how did you handle the exhaustion? Or do you run it sealed?

They look super happy man great work, yes i saw that its a fridge. Thought about that in my wildest dreams ;) what is so great about this fridge setup imo is that the DIY Cob fixture can be slid in every height needed - no need for all that hanging hustle all the time its just convenient. Like i said i love it. Probably great for stable atmosphere in there and i picture opening that sealed door is fun every time. But how did you handle the exhaustion? Or do you run it sealed?
It has exhaust fans at the rear/top of the cabinet, and filtered vents cut in down the bottom. I installed a thermostat that works within the ranges required and plumbed the fridge compressor and one of the fans into that. So it keeps between 25 and 30 (which is not too bad considering the variations in day/nigh temps here) with a pretty decent humidity considering the fridge evaporator sucks moisture out of the air by design. If it gets a little dry, I put a small tray of water in there.
I recently swapped CFL's for a 100w UFO style LED, which has been working a treat, as with the shelving, you can move things closer or further as required. Generally, have fresh cuts and seedlings down the bottom in the filtered light, and move them up as required.
Have also played around with a large rectangular chest freezer, which a mate who says "you should patent it and sell it to the world" is currently using to give this season a head start.
Always room for improvement though, am already playing around with the layout/design of v2.0.

It has exhaust fans at the rear/top of the cabinet, and filtered vents cut in down the bottom. I installed a thermostat that works within the ranges required and plumbed the fridge compressor and one of the fans into that. So it keeps between 25 and 30 (which is not too bad considering the variations in day/nigh temps here) with a pretty decent humidity considering the fridge evaporator sucks moisture out of the air by design. If it gets a little dry, I put a small tray of water in there.
I recently swapped CFL's for a 100w UFO style LED, which has been working a treat, as with the shelving, you can move things closer or further as required. Generally, have fresh cuts and seedlings down the bottom in the filtered light, and move them up as required.
Have also played around with a large rectangular chest freezer, which a mate who says "you should patent it and sell it to the world" is currently using to give this season a head start.
Always room for improvement though, am already playing around with the layout/design of v2.0.

Your friend may be right...good stuff

Proudly emblazoned across the front of the tent! Well, it ain't lying, it's all research ;)

The young'uns in their temporary tray until the square one arrives in a week. Will let them settle and get some growth on them.

Question for those that have ran it, is it one that you can put a cutting in under 12 hrs from day 1 like SSH for example?

Attachments

• IMG_5739.jpg
    IMG_5739.jpg
    796.2 KB · Views: 16
  • IMG_5738.jpg
    IMG_5738.jpg
    210.8 KB · Views: 16
Back