Dexter New member Feb 3, 2008 #1 So I have one lone Medicine Man lady ready to seed and the following pollen ready to give it to her. Any thoughts if you had to pick one? - SSH from MrNice - Black Domina from Sensi - Double Dutch from Magus - Blue Moonshine from DJ Short
So I have one lone Medicine Man lady ready to seed and the following pollen ready to give it to her. Any thoughts if you had to pick one? - SSH from MrNice - Black Domina from Sensi - Double Dutch from Magus - Blue Moonshine from DJ Short
L33t Well-known member Feb 3, 2008 #2 Dexter said: So I have one lone Medicine Man lady ready to seed and the following pollen ready to give it to her. Any thoughts if you had to pick one? - SSH from MrNice - Black Domina from Sensi - Double Dutch from Magus - Blue Moonshine from DJ Short Click to expand... Hi Dexter I d go with SSH or DJ Short's BlueMoonshine.
Dexter said: So I have one lone Medicine Man lady ready to seed and the following pollen ready to give it to her. Any thoughts if you had to pick one? - SSH from MrNice - Black Domina from Sensi - Double Dutch from Magus - Blue Moonshine from DJ Short Click to expand... Hi Dexter I d go with SSH or DJ Short's BlueMoonshine.
redeye24/7 Well-known member Feb 4, 2008 #3 Dust em all ,wot ya got to lose!!! If it was me SSH without Q,haha, goodluck,dude, peace. ps Meaning dust 4 branches with each bit of pollen,but me it would be SSH all over Last edited: Feb 4, 2008
Dust em all ,wot ya got to lose!!! If it was me SSH without Q,haha, goodluck,dude, peace. ps Meaning dust 4 branches with each bit of pollen,but me it would be SSH all over