out of the 5 I tried, this one, liked me the least

MImedpatient

this is the pre smoke grow report.

so, I have seen reviews in this here forum saying this plant expresses indica dominance, unlike it did in the past. that may be true, I wouldnt know. but they were all stretchy sativa dominant ladies in flower. ranging from good hybrid growth all the way to "bad" calyx to leaf ratio sativa dominant type flowers; meaning they probably had too much N or blue light. like the dEvil, they likely wanted bigger pots than 5 gallons, and more space for the lowers intead of packed in SoG style. the Devil, wich I feel was the other variety to be very unhappy for similar reasons, made more dense flower clusters than these plants did.

This variety has been put at the back of the grow list. behind the more sativa R&R series plants like the doors. the devil is going to get grown likely in the 1st round of being back to big pot organics. all the plants reminded me of how clones fo my space queen looked when stressed out. It is amazing to see how stuff that is all derived from the same genepool, express the same way under stress.

If you are used to growing modern, and afghan/NL/G13 type plants; like I am this could be a good, affordable practice variety for those looking to learn how to grow what I am assuming is a more tropical genotype. I paid less than 14 euros per pack of spice on auction.

Last edited:
got 2 spices still trucking along, 3rd week of water only. the one I described as having bud structure that looked sparse from improper sativa treatment( too much N, rootbound) is still mostly green, and the trichomes are all milky. and she has a tropical fruit smell when the buds are rubbed. she did however, stretch almost 3x. which is only my type of growth habit if it smokes like the as described Iranian dominant phenotype of bodhi's ancient og. on seedfinder. I grew it once, its wild. smells like Armani cologne, and tastes orange creamsicles. stretches 4x in flower. and, it was both medicinal, and recreational depending on dose. wenbt from making a feel better, to party time within half a joint.

there it says that should be hawaiian sativa and hawaiian indica i allways thought the strains there named after the region and then i think of hawai i think of some tropical sativa plants so maybe it make sense that u have such sativa style flowers?

there it says that should be hawaiian sativa and hawaiian indica i allways thought the strains there named after the region and then i think of hawai i think of some tropical sativa plants so maybe it make sense that u have such sativa style flowers?
yes. but most worked indica sativa hybrids dont stretch 3-4x the size they were putr into flower. 2-2.5 times is considered normal

Hey MImedpatient, sorry to hear about the stretch.
I had some seedlings that did that to me when the soil was a bit too rich for them and they were a bit hot as well. Ortega's and NL5/Haze
Speaking of trichomes though I have a Black Widow at day 40 of flower and all the visible trichomes are already milky at the top.
Incredible. No withered stigmas in sight and no clear trichomes.
It may be the LED light being a bit close I will check some lower down to crosscheck.
First grow with the Spiderfarmer 2000 but I am very impressed so far.
How far do you hang your LED's from the plant tops friend?

Hey MImedpatient, sorry to hear about the stretch.
I had some seedlings that did that to me when the soil was a bit too rich for them and they were a bit hot as well. Ortega's and NL5/Haze
Speaking of trichomes though I have a Black Widow at day 40 of flower and all the visible trichomes are already milky at the top.
Incredible. No withered stigmas in sight and no clear trichomes.
It may be the LED light being a bit close I will check some lower down to crosscheck.
First grow with the Spiderfarmer 2000 but I am very impressed so far.
How far do you hang your LED's from the plant tops friend?
I would think about 24 inches maybe down to 18"

Back