Ortega's Philosophy - Vitalism.

it's a 4/4.
Awesome, I've recently purchased a 4x4 with a 600w hps. First indoor grow in 20 years. Only have 4 in there for this grow and basically learning as quickly as possible. Your grow is showing me what is possible, great work.

What Ortega is ortega named after anyway?

Interested in the "big story"... One would consider checking Cptn post about dogless interventions on this very same board.
From there you can backtrack the whole story.

Back to the real deal...How's that Northern Light goin' ?

IMG_20221123_200823.jpg

4 weeks of flowering, shape is condensed even with the Son-t PIA bulb.

IMG_20221123_194612.jpg

Fed with Tea and BioFlores.

IMG_20221123_195005.jpg

Trich production is insane, also they seem to like the Soil Mix.

IMG_20221123_195310.jpg

Keep It Green 🍃

Interested in the "big story"... One would consider checking Cptn post about dogless interventions on this very same board.
From there you can backtrack the whole story.

Back to the real deal...How's that Northern Light goin' ?

View attachment 67372

4 weeks of flowering, shape is condensed even with the Son-t PIA bulb.

View attachment 67373

Fed with Tea and BioFlores.

View attachment 67374

Trich production is insane, also they seem to like the Soil Mix.

View attachment 67375

Keep It Green 🍃
Absolutely beautiful Tetsuo.

Many Thanks Jonesie, it's very kind of you.
BTW, didn't mentioned it earlier cause it's obvious, remember I'm available like many others if you need anything, just DM.
Thankyou and I will. Your grasp of organic gardening is awesome.

makes me think that with only a 100W LED, possibly the NL on its own like deep chunk is more of a low light performer like e.g. Deep Chunk is ? either way refreshing to see a ORtega grow with healthy plants

makes me think that with only a 100W LED

Veg time was under 100w budget LED, flowering is HPS, currently switching to CMH + ePAR led, shoutout to my homie/BFF Swifty.

possibly the NL on its own like deep chunk is more of a low light performer like e.g. Deep Chunk is ?

It's crazy you would mention the landrace known as Deep Chunk. I work with mainly Afghan dominant strains. and this is part of my homecross projects... I guess it's all related, connected, this can't be coincidence.
This makes me very enthousiastic, thank you.

My turn asking questions...
Are you Bigiron the Lake Island Grower ?

ah, apologies for having gotten your hopes up. sorry to dissapoint but i merely chose the name as reference to a song of Marty Robbins..

but this...

This makes me very enthousiastic, thank you.

is what its about imo... the stoke, the excitement, the thrill of the hunt, the curiosity, the desire for new, the imagination..

so thank you for sharing your stoke with us :)

Supp' Growmies... Your boy Tetsuo again - Tea day.

conspiracy.png

This is a modified recip, you should not copycat since this is work in progress...meaning there are wwwwaaaaaayyyyyy more effective recips out there.
If you copy don't @ me if you have burned or killed your crop.

5L water 18/24°C >>If tap water we make sure it is filtered with adapted device.
130g Humus >> base substrat of our micro colony
3g kelp (powder form)
6g Guano (powder form - mostly enzymes + oligo-elements)
1g Epsom salt
2g Azomite
20 to 30 Clay pebbles (washed) >> to make sure our microscopic friends get a nice shelter/house
~10ml molasse >> to make sure our microscopic friends got nice seasoned food
12g alfalfa (i don't have alfa anymore, hope my tea will still be effectiv)

~24h for a nute tea ~36h+ for a fungi tea.

enzyme-structure.png

At the end, there will be some organic matter on the bottom, you should filter this with a bubblehash bag and keep all the non-liquid matter and put it in your recycled soil.
Apply same rule for all the non liquid matter you can gather after the tea is done.

-Tips:

1. Mix your dry indredients 24h before put into water.
  2. After 18 to 24h if no funny smell, we know tea is effectiv. (smells like forest near the lake at 4am on spring)
  3. If there is a funky smell we throw everything in the bin, the tea is somehow corrupted.
  4. There are many ways to dilute and feed the plants with this solution, mine is simple...We take 5 litres of that solution and mix with 5 litres water.
  5. Avoid T° drop under 18°C, make sure there is a constant flow generated by the bubbler.
  6. Don't touch anything with bare hands (it could alter the recip) make sure to wear a mask, this is mandatory.

IMG_20221125_155652.jpg IMG_20221111_144555_01.jpg

IMG_20221111_145925_01.jpg IMG_20221125_205945.jpg

Feel free to interject or even correct me and bring your stone to the edifice.
Wish me luck, Das Wassup.

Back