Onward Through the Haze

My, how time flies! The 3rd week of flower and the sats are starting to pop. Here's an update of my trifoliate NL5xHaze. Infrequently, she kicks out 4 or 5 fingers but the 3 finger trait is dominant.

NL5xHaze
nl5hz 6_3.JPG

Sparse flowers on the MoX (mullumbimby x oaxacan). Sativas are so timid in the beginning lol.
mox1 6_3.JPG

mu

Here's an update of my trifoliate NL5xHaze. Infrequently, she kicks out 4 or 5 fingers but the 3 finger trait is dominant.
One of my NL5Zunami testers has 3 fingers on all of her fan leaves. I've read many people argue that old-school legit cuts of OG Kush are supposed to sport 3 👉 . Makes one wonder if Nl5Hz was part of the makeup of the first OG cuts. Just a thought.

Lovely photos, like always.

BDM #4 harvest
bdm4 7_4.JPG
She looks like a handful of thyme. Very cool.

A few more pics.

NL5Haze still here and still growing :)
5hz 6_7.JPG

Holy Grail starting to flower. She is known for her massiveness and yield. She will not disappoint
hg 6_7.JPG

Curandera Suprema (Diesel/Medicine Man x SSH/BlkWidow) interesting morphology. Sativa genes has her lagging a bit behind the indies in the room. Stigmas appear thicker.
cursup 6_7.JPG
cursup2 6_7.JPG

mu

Mahalo for all the love braddahs. It is appreciated. I cannot fault the sativa varieties offered by MNS. From the 50% sativa versions on up to the NH and Holy Grail, they are a delight to grow. High strung ladies that don't go trans on you. I've said it before, the fyah doesn't get much better. And if you want to try your hand at crossing varieties, using stable genetics as your base is half the battle. My first ever MNS purchase was Neville's Haze Mango and since then, I haven't looked back. Blessings all around brothers and sisters!

mu

This morning was spent taking cuts from outside plants that has been rejuvenated by the sun; MoX and Guava Cake. I have some larger NL5Haze and Holy Grail clones I just put outside to rejuvenate them too before the end of July. A little clonex and some new, healthy clones are born!

outside cuts.jpg

They are put in FF soil which is pre-moistened with mixture of kelp and fulvic acid in the water. I mix water with the remaining clonex to thin it out and use a syringe to squirt into the holes before I pack the dirt around the cuts.
_DSC6095.JPG

My big humidfier. I place my new cuts in the bathtub. Upside down pots for support. The tub is filled with water to increase humidity in this closed room.
_DSC6096.JPG

mu

Lovely plants again mate. Makes me jealous for a spare square metre of space 😥
It doesn't matter which Mr Nice seeds you get, they all seem to give outstanding results. I can't wait to get mine on, I'm buying that many Mr Nice seeds lately I'm like a squirrel stashing hazelnuts 😆I could almost open my own seedbank 🤣

Lovely plants again mate. Makes me jealous for a spare square metre of space 😥
It doesn't matter which Mr Nice seeds you get, they all seem to give outstanding results. I can't wait to get mine on, I'm buying that many Mr Nice seeds lately I'm like a squirrel stashing hazelnuts 😆I could almost open my own seedbank 🤣
Exactly !! :)
I feel it all the same :)

Exactly !! :)
I feel it all the same :)
They all look outstanding don't they?
Recently I have bought Super Silver Haze, Nordle, Ortega, Black Widow, NL5 x Afghan, N.H.S, Dreamtime, G13 x Afghan Skunk, and Medicine Man. I can't wait to go through them all and find some good medicinal keepers from them 🤞
I can't believe that it has taken me over 20 years to get my hands on Shantibabas genetics, and to be honest, with the 10 packs of Mr Nice seeds that I've bought, it feels like I've won the lottery mate, honestly 😆
I'm a simple man, easily pleased

Back