Old Description from GH: some strain info very hard to find...check it out

curious101

Red Devil

And so it came that the outcast, condemned, crazed and maniacs grew Hemp - Like that of the "Red Devil "... the gospel according to the Greenhouse Seed Company

Grow it, smoke it, and you will know - where heaven is...

The 5 senses of Red Devil
Smell: A full flavored pure Indica. It permeates the essence of rich sweetly smelling flowers - rich in aromas.

Taste: A full aromatic, slightly sweet mouth watering sensation... Good enough to eat.

Touch: Incredibly tight flower formation, that defines density. Of course it is sweetly - sticky and has a horny - shape appearance.

Visual: Strong dark green leaf that holds its main flower with strong stemmed security. In the dry form its flower has a tendency to have a red aura.

Stone Effect: Typical to the Indica range. It tends to sweetly stone you to inner space on a conscious journey. It is made for wayfarer and cybernauts.

Family Heritage: Afghani X Afghani Skunk

Vegetative Time: This plant needs to be grown longer than most other - of the Greenhouse family! So I suggest a 3 week minimum light cycle of 18 hours. Then you will expect a substantial flower.

Flowering Time: The Greenhouse Red Devil will finish flowering after 9-10 weeks. Outdoors you can expect a late, but excellent crop from this handsome species.

Achievements: Highly Recommended for Outdoor. Will be finished by beginning of November or late October in the north. In the south hemisphere finished by July. A very large yield is expected. The Red will be understood at harvest.

Hey Hungarese, hey all.

You are correct Devil = Red Devil

Actually about to chop a couple of devils myself, lol

Be safe

A

Thanks for posting curious.
Alaska have you got any pics of your Devil? I have a couple of packs in the fridge its near the top of my list for my next grow...

great stuff
im a red devil fan from way back
does this devil cure a redish colour?
id buy some devil if it was red devil
there are a few peeps claiming to have the red devil locally
im sure i asked about devil and red devil in another thread
and was told they where diff
definately look foward to some pics of the devil
just for me own evaluation
thanks for sharing
bil

Red Devil

And so it came that the outcast, condemned, crazed and maniacs grew Hemp - Like that of the "Red Devil "... the gospel according to the Greenhouse Seed Company

Grow it, smoke it, and you will know - where heaven is...

The 5 senses of Red Devil
Smell: A full flavored pure Indica. It permeates the essence of rich sweetly smelling flowers - rich in aromas.

Taste: A full aromatic, slightly sweet mouth watering sensation... Good enough to eat.

Touch: Incredibly tight flower formation, that defines density. Of course it is sweetly - sticky and has a horny - shape appearance.

Visual: Strong dark green leaf that holds its main flower with strong stemmed security. In the dry form its flower has a tendency to have a red aura.

Stone Effect: Typical to the Indica range. It tends to sweetly stone you to inner space on a conscious journey. It is made for wayfarer and cybernauts.

Family Heritage: Afghani X Afghani Skunk

Vegetative Time: This plant needs to be grown longer than most other - of the Greenhouse family! So I suggest a 3 week minimum light cycle of 18 hours. Then you will expect a substantial flower.

Flowering Time: The Greenhouse Red Devil will finish flowering after 9-10 weeks. Outdoors you can expect a late, but excellent crop from this handsome species.

Achievements: Highly Recommended for Outdoor. Will be finished by beginning of November or late October in the north. In the south hemisphere finished by July. A very large yield is expected. The Red will be understood at harvest.

Hello, just putting forth my humble opinion.

Greenhouse can't or should'ent have the Devil plant, its a Mr Nice production after all, and high time G/H made a strain called - The (COPY CAT BUD) lol but would suit them to a tee eh.

kind,
regards,
bambi.

Wow, being a salesman deep down, that write up gave me chills. It's AMAZING that someone with Shanti's personality even got involved with the velvet tongue (used to be MY nic).

Don't worry BAM. They aren't selling very much red devil. They are selling Chem, and TW, and Cheese, and other plants found through SELECTION that they can bastardize. I am really looking forward to my winter run with the devil. Dude on ICmag has AWESOME pics (tripples) 'nl5 x haze seeds?' thread. :eek:

That's the guy!!! I love those plants, tripples. I have 4 seedlings ~1wk above dirt now...

Hey tripples, would you mind if I posted some more of your Devil pix in here? They really are well grown. :)

ohh yeah be my guest bro.. thanks for the compliment..
i really liked the devil it was one of the easier to grow strains that i ran.. and boy did it stink.. there was no hiding the smell.. i tried to bag it in 4 ziplock baggies for traveling.. it just didnt work out... soaked right through all of the bags and was permeating all around me.. i smelled like a dead skunk.. i had some in a jar another day.. i cracked the jar for a split second inside of a car to see if anyone in the car would notice it... instant "wtf is that smell"... "smells like a skunk".. one of the girls in the car was pregnant and it almost made her puke... :D

tripples has convieniently left 8 Devil pix as-of-yet unposted, so.....

TRIPPLES DEVIL PIX.

27220DSCF1956.JPG

27220DSCF1954.JPG

27220DSCF1959.JPG

27220DSCF1958.JPG

cont'd...

I had a pack that I got ~6mo ago, and hadn't popped any. I wanted to check the viability and to get a few fem's just to get a feel for her. I will prolly run the remaining 10 seeds (next to clones of any fem's I get from these 4) ~March. I'm trying to line up a decent sized harvest (of Devil and Shit) to try to re-veg and get outside next summer. 9wks back from May 10 (earliest I could reasonably start to re-veg plants) is March 8. I'm trying to flip a bunch of 10-12 wk plants ~the 2nd wk of Dec, so it lines up pretty well.

Yeah. LOL, ssh got me GOIN. 4 seedlings now, gonna flip in ~a month. Make a few seeds if I get a decent structured(or STINKY) male, and take cuts of fem's. Gonna drop the remaining 10 seeds ~Jan 1. :)

cool.. i think the devil would be perfect for outdoors.. ive been meaning to get another pack or two of the devil.. but i opted for picking up 2 packs of the afghan x haze instead.. for now at least.. wanted the mango haze too but i missed out on em for now i guess.. cant find em right now..

Are you running the af/hz now (soon)? That is one of the strains I'll be gettin over the winter. af/hz and/or nev's/mh and/or something new.

Is'nt The Cheese They Are Growing A BBS Clone ? ; I Heard Big Buddah Supplied The Cheese
Heres A Challenge ( No , Not To Hide Some German Buds ( Hoot) From Entering The Cup, Like A Few Years Ago
But I Challenge You To Try GHS Cheese , Then Quickly Make Your Way Over To Bluebird Coffeeshop ( A Magus Genetics Mecca ), And Try Their Cheese , Regular Or The Blue Variety
That Afternoon In The Bluebird Was The Icing On The Cake Of My Last Visit To Amsterdam
JKP

Attachments

• Blue Cheese- Bluebird.jpg
    Blue Cheese- Bluebird.jpg
    820.4 KB · Views: 26
  • Bluebird Blue Cheese.jpg
    Bluebird Blue Cheese.jpg
    98.3 KB · Views: 25
  • German Bud.jpg
    German Bud.jpg
    131.2 KB · Views: 27
ohh yeah be my guest bro.. thanks for the compliment..
i really liked the devil it was one of the easier to grow strains that i ran.. and boy did it stink.. there was no hiding the smell.. i tried to bag it in 4 ziplock baggies for traveling.. it just didnt work out... soaked right through all of the bags and was permeating all around me.. i smelled like a dead skunk.. i had some in a jar another day.. i cracked the jar for a split second inside of a car to see if anyone in the car would notice it... instant "wtf is that smell"... "smells like a skunk".. one of the girls in the car was pregnant and it almost made her puke... :D

I know this is a very old post, but this has to be one of the best testimonials I've ever read on any MNS strain:eek:...honest...funny...no bullshit...I love it...jay:D

Back