Northern Lights x Haze Question

  • Thread starter Thread starter barletta
  • Start date Start date
hi all you know the thing about haze well mr nice haze is this it does not matter what it is used on it comes out special.

I have so far tryed mangohaze /supersilverhaze/nevilleshaze/shithaze/EqHaze/AfganiHaze and not sure if i tryed any others but thats not importent the point im makeing is this each line was unique and very diffrent to the other lines yet similla in some things.

The haze has an ability to carrie across into what its breed with its unique high and potency yet still ollowing the other line its breed with to also carrie threw.

The nlxhz is one of them lines people still talk about years after they grew it that got seed from nevile.

You cant compear nhxhz to neviles haze or ssh guys trust me it will be special in its own right.

Its like ssh and mangohaze there so diffrent.
 
smoked this one plenty in the 90s (it was what I ALWAYS looked for on the coffeeshop menus)... its a top performer and no doubt... can't say I ever shat mysen though...lol
 
Last edited:
the most "physically" potent herb I've ever seen in use was some Thai I bought at a place opposite the headshop at the insection of achterzijdsvoorburgwal...can't remember the name of the place now.. but me n the missus (both a bit green around the edges in 91) bought this thai, smoked about half a joint and promptly had to leave due to the missus spinning out. we got about 10 yards up the road before she started puking/fainting...

I'm somewhat jealous that I never had such an epic whitey :(
 
I remember the first time I hotboxed a car (smoke a fatty with the windows up, car parked) I had convinced myself I was literally choking. After ~30 seconds outside the car I wanted back in, but my fukker friends wouldn't have it :D

Really lookin forward to seeing these seeds available. :D

Shantiman, I hope you made enough for everyone :p
 
1992-95

thats when we used to buy nl5xhz, and its still among the top 3 i tried so far, we used to get some killer jack bacck then too! Its good pot
Trust me
peas and gloves
 
the Nevilles Haze is NL5HazeAxHazeC.

Since the HazeA is dead according to Shanti I would say yeah its NL#5xHazeC but it may not be a direct cross , better ask Shanti for accurate answer
 
bump

Hi Shanti,
really looking forward to this upcoming NHS grow, is the NL#5xHaze female used in the cross selected from around the time this hybrid was made?,
also what's the flavours + potency like on this female?
can't wait to see what sort of results this line brings, especially with the inclusion of that old Skunk male you used

peace
peace
 
the Nevilles Haze is NL5HazeAxHazeC.

Since the HazeA is dead according to Shanti I would say yeah its NL#5xHazeC but it may not be a direct cross , better ask Shanti for accurate answer

If it is Haze male C Im going for multiple packs!!!
Thanks L33t!
 
Hi All


NHS or National Health Service or NL5 Haze x Skunk uses the original selection of Nevilles NL5HazeC female to a rather strong skunk line from a batch of very old seed I selected from 1988. It was done well and hopefully the testers of this strain will show you all what is in the genes....I can tell you things but I prefer F1seed to illustrate it grown independently by members here.All the best Sb
 
Shanti

Shanti,

Is there anything more you can tell us about the skunk line in the NHS?

peace...Ns
 
Hi All

the skunk line used is one from old Nev seed from a batch of 1988...I believe one he originally received from Sam when they were friendly. I cracked about 150 seeds and only got 5 plants to pop...of which all the girls were nothing special...but one of the boys seemed to show excellent genetic dominance with everything he was combined to ...so kept him in the wings for a long time and this was his first proper working inside a breed. I feel these two plants do it well together and well I hope to see it with the test grows....all the best Sb
 
Hi All

the skunk line used is one from old Nev seed from a batch of 1988...I believe one he originally received from Sam when they were friendly. I cracked about 150 seeds and only got 5 plants to pop...of which all the girls were nothing special...but one of the boys seemed to show excellent genetic dominance with everything he was combined to ...so kept him in the wings for a long time and this was his first proper working inside a breed. I feel these two plants do it well together and well I hope to see it with the test grows....all the best Sb

So this old Skunk is the good old sativa dom line, right?
And the NHS will do really well under 12/12 from seed.. soon we will see as this is the way i am going to test them;)
 
Well thats good to hear there Cibin. I run everything ever very big with a long veg time and mass tops, so we'll have two ends of the extreme already. So I asked this before, and just for confirmation I'll check with you shanti, is there a pure nl5/haze being released, or strictly the NHS?
 
sk in nhs

Shanti,

How about what cibin says? Is the sk line more sativa dom? Anything else you can tell us about the skunk in the NHS? or is it pretty much similar to most of the skunk lines you have worked with? Very curious on this..thank you..peace....Ns
 
Projected availability

Hello all,

Wondered if any of you know the projected "sale" date? Currently growing the sweet Mr Nice ASH!

Thanks

Bilbo:D
 
available now

Hey Bilbo,

I just checked vu-du, and I see it as being available there. If your not wanting to try that option I believe you can still pm Shanti, and see if something happens that way...peace...Ns
 
Back
Top