Nordle Love <3

LungCooking

I finally managed to find a good soil mix for these ladies! the pheno i got is very picky! out of 5 seeds from a pack of 15, i got only one female so far. Im trying her along with other strains.. here are the pics from the clones of that picky one! ill try posting the pictures as she matures!

Attachments

• DSC04289.JPG
    DSC04289.JPG
    158.2 KB · Views: 22
  • DSC04291.JPG
    DSC04291.JPG
    176.3 KB · Views: 18
  • DSC04296.JPG
    DSC04296.JPG
    146.6 KB · Views: 16
  • DSC04336.JPG
    DSC04336.JPG
    142.1 KB · Views: 21
  • DSC04345.JPG
    DSC04345.JPG
    209.9 KB · Views: 21
Not trying to be a pain , I was trying to research the parentage of the strain you reversed to pollinate the Nordle on seedfinder but It doesn't show DNA gen having a og kush .
Unless it is a strain recently added or removed
Og kush is a clone only strain. DNA genetics stabilized and reversed the clone ages ago..
they were selling the feminized seeds under the brand RESERVA PRIVADA.
One of the best sources of og kush in my opinion.. ;)

DSC04579.JPG

Great WORK!!!!!What method you use to reverse the females? was it always successful?
-Save The Brains

Thank you man! Cannabis have been my passion since 1995

I use pure 50ppm Ultra Colloidal Silver
First i grow a bunch of feminized or female seeds from the strain i like (usually old school strains :love:)
i watch for phenos that never turn hermaphrodite late in flowering, have nice terpenes and gets you very high
Then i clone the plants of my choice and 3 weeks before i turn the light cycle to 12/12, i start spraying the nodes of one branch of the plant with the UCS
Usually on the second week of flowering the sacs start to pop on the branch i selected
On the fourth week of flowering the sacs are spiting pollen and then i collect it and sprinkle on the white hairs of the other untouched branches of the same plant (producing s1, s2..) and on other strains i grow together (producing f1 feminized).
A well done job will guarantee that you will have nice feminized seeds that will never turn herm on you and will only give you female plants. :cool:

Last edited:
Thank you man! Cannabis have been my passion since 1995

I use pure 50ppm Ultra Colloidal Silver
First i grow a bunch of feminized or female seeds from the strain i like (usually old school strains :love:)
i watch for phenos that never turn hermaphrodite late in flowering, have nice terpenes and gets you very high
Then i clone the plants of my choice and 3 weeks before i turn the light cycle to 12/12, i start spraying the nodes of one branch of the plant with the UCS
Usually on the second week of flowering the sacs start to pop on the branch i selected
On the fourth week of flowering the sacs are spiting pollen and then i collect it and sprinkle on the white hairs of the other untouched branches of the same plant (producing s1, s2..) and on other strains i grow together (producing f1 feminized).
A well done job will guarantee that you will have nice feminized seeds that will never turn herm on you and will only give you female plants. :cool:
Do you make your own UCS or can you point me in the direction if bought.

Back