Nordle Love <3

Thank you man! Cannabis have been my passion since 1995

I use pure 50ppm Ultra Colloidal Silver
First i grow a bunch of feminized or female seeds from the strain i like (usually old school strains :love:)
i watch for phenos that never turn hermaphrodite late in flowering, have nice terpenes and gets you very high
Then i clone the plants of my choice and 3 weeks before i turn the light cycle to 12/12, i start spraying the nodes of one branch of the plant with the UCS
Usually on the second week of flowering the sacs start to pop on the branch i selected
On the fourth week of flowering the sacs are spiting pollen and then i collect it and sprinkle on the white hairs of the other untouched branches of the same plant (producing s1, s2..) and on other strains i grow together (producing f1 feminized).
A well done job will guarantee that you will have nice feminized seeds that will never turn herm on you and will only give you female plants. :cool:
Hi again :).
I wanted to ask how often you spray them? 2 times per day or one is enough?

-SaveTheBrains

Hi again :).
I wanted to ask how often you spray them? 2 times per day or one is enough?

-SaveTheBrains

Just once a day, few minutes after light is on

What's the smell like? How does the OG compare to the Nordle?
I really like the match you made there
OG x Nordle

Thanks

Nordle smells something like wet dirty socks after a long day standing with some dry dog shit... the og smells moldy nuts with sweaty crotch smell. OG freezes you down in deep thoughts, with eyes open, you forget the outside and feel numb and NORDLE gives that intense pleasure feeling inside locking you down where you are..

Yea i hope i get some nice f1s from this match.

Just once a day, few minutes after light is on

Nordle smells something like wet dirty socks after a long day standing with some dry dog shit... the og smells moldy nuts with sweaty crotch smell. OG freezes you down in deep thoughts, with eyes open, you forget the outside and feel numb and NORDLE gives that intense pleasure feeling inside locking you down where you are..

Yea i hope i get some nice f1s from this match.
Would you describe it as a CROTCH ROT type of stank?

Back