(NL1 x SK1) x NL1

Beacon

New member
I have acquired these, was told they were older, but came from Shanitbaba by way of a couple of people. I call them stingers, but does anyone have any information, by chance? Im seeing all kinds of breeding possibilities in my head, not to mention the person received from swore by the quality and potency:D Any info would be greatly appreciated, thanks for time and trouble
 
sounds like it could be one of nev's old seed bank crosses, or something shanti might have dredged up from the archive.

i don't have my old seed bank catalog handy, but i believe NL1 was supposedly an Afghan type.

a bit off topic, but if NL2 was a Hindu Kush, and the original NL5 was of course Thai/Afghan, was there an NL3 and/or 4 and if so, what the heck were they? :confused:
 
I have acquired these, was told they were older, but came from Shanitbaba by way of a couple of people. I call them stingers, but does anyone have any information, by chance? Im seeing all kinds of breeding possibilities in my head, not to mention the person received from swore by the quality and potency:D Any info would be greatly appreciated, thanks for time and trouble
hi beacon,
I am aware of these ,and rest assured they are NOT from Shantibaba,
also you have the genectics a bit off...
(GrapeFruit/bx X Skunk1) X NL
I would grow them for the flower and select a good mom for Flowers,
not recommended for a breeding plant ,find some thing alot more stabile to breed with,you might even consider inbreeding the best plants awhile until you have a seed that is consistant and of a uniform pheno type that works for you,then maybe try some breeding with a select mother.
Maybe O Haze,Black Widow or Skunk as a male canidate in the future.

i be interested in the smoke report when you get a chance to sample.

peace B
 
thank you sir

my pleasure man :D
this is what they look like...
78Scorp_Group.jpg
 
Last edited:
hey bug,
props on the pics,btw...
what was your take on this hybrid,
did you get any keepers or just decent smoke?

peace bug
 
Back
Top