New Strain Of Medicinal Marijuana Announced (CBD)

Hi Shanti, do you have any update on this well bred THC:CBD strain. It is my experience that high CBD strains are brilliant for those with PTSD, so I am very keen to see what you have come up with as I have chronic and severe PTSD. I would love to get in as a trial patient if that is possible.
Cheers
Mark
Hi All

well this announcement is something not unexpected. Over the passed few seasons a few select people including myself have been silently moving closer to a well bred THC: CBD strain.
We are close with a F1 seed not just a single plant that will be cloned to death. So even though this is a great achievement I still would consider the seed to breed true in the F1 stage to be the most valuable jump for medicinal reasons.

In the coming months and after a series of testing in the lab, we will reveal the work we are up to on this topic. So for all of you who believe growing your own drug strain is something for you, then keep atuned to this forum for the next development...we are getting closer to a product and will need testers in due course...preferable Medical users/growers...all the best sb

Hi All

yes we have done well and seem to be the first by some distance on this trait breeding with most companies not willing to copy mindlessly like other strains from the past.It seems the plan of making companies honest on a medically defined seed is working and most have integrity and respect for the patients needs.
CBD-crew has swelled in the companies we now make CBD enriched strains for which include Dutch Passion, Roor Seeds, Paradise Seeds, Barneys Farm,Grass o matic, Royal Queen Seeds, and just sent off the offers to Dinafem and Serious Seeds after both of these two companies asked me directly for it....at the Expogrow in Irun Spain a few weeks ago.

By end of October we will have a further control for all those companies to abide by and that is to use a hologram sticker on each packet of CBD-crew made seed to authenticate the seed for the end users...as well as to avoid fakes and copies being mindlessly produced and passed as CBD enriched seed.

So all in all things are going from strength to strength.We did not think it would be so well received by other companies but it is a welcome thing. The individuals we have now helped get started on growing their own medication are having equally fulfilling results and relief with various conditions. That is the reason we added recently the testimonial page at CBD-crew !

We also have CBD Mango Haze (fem), and CBD Medihaze(fem) ready and tested and being packed as we speak...
We have completed a 2.5 yr research with Grassomatic developing an Auto flowering feminised CBD enriched strain called Medi Gom 1.0 and it already sold a large volume in its first weeks of being presented. We also presented a paper together at Koln Germany at the annual Cannabinoid Conference this last week.
Canna fundation in Valencia has been very supportive and is partnering us with all lab controls and for this we are very happy and appreciative.

We have 3 new regulars still awaiting lab testing and since i am doing this with several of the testers I expect a little more time before we have these on the market...just to add my personal opinion on these regular test seeds it does seem to be stronger on the CBD side and lower on the THC side in general but i will wait to correlate all the data together before clarifying things.
I believe we have completed one new exclusive strain for Dutch Passion(to be named) from one of their original mother plants they gave us to enrich it with CBD. We completed 2 exclusive strains for Paradise Seeds but still need to flower the progeny seed out to test it works, and got a further 2 exclusive Barney Farm strains we are doing the enrichment with in progress. We have done most of this on top of producing Mr Nice Seeds and CBD-crew seeds as we do normally. It has been an exceptionally busy time and I felt like a juggling act for most of the summer...but it begins to work well so all is worthwhile.
Thought maybe you needed an update from the horse`s mouth to know where we are and what is going on...so hope that makes people understand the work we are putting in for this project.
When Howard and I decided to go on together with Resin Seeds and the CBD-crew project it was not done to be the next big thing nor to challenge other companies but to keep the medical claims to truth for the end users. CBD -crew so far is the only ones producing this seed world wide, and we have donated this seed to so many institutions and Universities from Israel to Canada, Holland, Spain and South Americas...so we do expect to see quite some exciting results coming from studies using our genetics officially in the year to come.
Howard is going to do a CBD crew presentation in Chile as a guest of the Canamo group in the Chile Cannabis Cup. Both Howard and I will do a seminar in Prague about the CBD-crew and answer questions in November.

So while things are still in the stabilizing set up stage we are all happy with the progress as too are those using this new CBD enriched seed. I believe there are a few more projects in the pipeline that I will announce as soon as i am allowed to but they are equally exciting and making me get out of bed each day to go to work! So while i am getting old and have done this work for so long, it still puts a smile on my face and makes me very happy to contribute my skills and work along with many others to getting things with CBD-crew sorted in a good way.

Finally to add that the Widow Ac and Grail widow testers are beginning to send in photos of finished plants it seems there are some excellent results amongst them! I will report more as i tally the results.

So thanks to everyone on the site and guests to the site all is going well and with direction to empower the medical patients and their designated growers.

Be safe and well and all the best shantibaba

Awesome work you and your colleagues are doing!
If only our governments could get it right, here's hoping for a bright future and widespread acceptance for cannabis as a medicine and recreational too.

Hi All

i forgot to add something to the current status of work...I am deeply motivated once again with an internal light turned on for sorting out this CBD-crew medical project. I wake up at 4.00 am to fit all into my day and it seems easier and not tiring so i know i am in a moment once again! Think they call it a Happening!
But i am personally impressed with most people`s attitudes to medical definition of Cannabis and very proud to be once again leading and forging a way forward that is with integrity and honesty not experienced before in the Seed business. I put aside my personal opinions of things and people for the good of the project...it is bigger than me or a few individuals, that is clear!!

So what I am saying is this is not feeling like work but something that must be done properly for us all to really do the right thing. Hope it does not sound too sucky or goodie two shoes but it is really a Happening and no time to rest in my books.
Thought to share that with you all as i do know a lot of you are the reasons I get up in the morning...all the best sb

that is great to hear about how driven and motivated you are!

its rather, well... motivating :D

the feeling is mutual!

i feel the energy. good things on the horizon!

Back