Kiwi-green
New member
Hi everybody they call me kiwi
I’ve been following the threads and breeding discussions here on Mr. Nice for a while and figured it was time to step out of the shadows. I’ve been growing indoors for about 20 years, focusing on solid genetics and honing my process over two decades. Lately, I’ve been doing a bit of personal breeding work on the side and recently made the jump to LEDs to modernise the setup. Excited to connect with fellow long-time growers, swap notes on breeding selections, and dive deeper into the iconic strains housed here. Cheers!
I’ve been following the threads and breeding discussions here on Mr. Nice for a while and figured it was time to step out of the shadows. I’ve been growing indoors for about 20 years, focusing on solid genetics and honing my process over two decades. Lately, I’ve been doing a bit of personal breeding work on the side and recently made the jump to LEDs to modernise the setup. Excited to connect with fellow long-time growers, swap notes on breeding selections, and dive deeper into the iconic strains housed here. Cheers!