My new micro lab..!

Still here ;)

Warming up to the outdoor season with my autos.. Just harvested 3-400 seeds that are gonna be used this year.. Also gonna test some new strains for buddha seeds this year, I will try to update soon, but moved to a new house, mountains, no internet... ;)

Have a great day :)

Still no photos, had the camera yesterday, but the battery is dead.. But I got one photo on it, just need a computer to upload it..

Anyway.. I planted 100+ Critical Menos (old, dry) seeds yesterday that had been germinating for a couple of days.. Aprx half of them had sprouted yesterday.. I just filled a big supermarket plastic bag with soil, worm casting and perlite and put it under a small greenhouse.. When they come up from the ground I will take the bag and put it out in the woods or something.. Maybe have it home, I don't know yet, so many plans and these seeds are not in my plans this season, so they will not get as much attention as the others..

I also have a plastic box with aprx 200+ "mazauto" seeds, this is another pheno of critical menos, it grows tall and thin in comparison to CM.. They were in the box for 1 day, and I had the lid put on, normally I have it so the seeds get some air also.. So now some of the seeds have some mold on them So they are gonna be germinated as well and just be "played" with this run

My DR90 is up and running now, but this time I put the tent on the side instead.. This way I get more space for germinating seeds.. The lights I have now are two x 85 w cfl and 1 x 65 w cfl.. I have some clones, mothers and seeds going on right now.. The seeds from buddha seeds is now 2 weeks old and will be put outside soon..

Hopw to put up some photos soon.. Take care people!

Saludos!
Kirby

Back