Musashi plays with fire- CBD MediHaze

musashi

Site Moderator
Staff member
Aloha fellow firewalkers!
Unrelenting rains and budworm (Heliothis virescens?), necessitate an early outdoor harvest. These little troublemakers were forgiving on the Mango Haze IBL as well as the MediHaze and ACDC/Ortega. They seemed to like the NL5/Afghan better due to their big, juicy buds lol. I lost some buds but thankfully I caught it in time. Last season, it was the Black Widow they were very fond of.
The indoor harvest consisted of Mango Haze, MediHaze, NL5/Afghan, G13/AfSk, ACDC/Ortega. These all turned out well but not before a spider mite attack on the fragrant NL5/Afghans. Is it okay to say bastards here? I did catch them early enough in flower though.
The decks are cleared now and decisions need to be made. A lot of hubbub about The Doors has got me buzzin’ but I sure miss my Nevil's Mango Haze. I do need medicine too. The CBD versions have not arrived yet and time is of the essence, so it will probably be Ortega. I was originally thinking Critical Mass but fear that the Doors will need as much space as possible, not to mention higher humidity so Ortega makes better sense. Okay, stop yakkin’ and get those seeds in the ground!

medhaze1.jpg
medhaze3.jpg
medhaze2.jpg
CBD MediHaze

budworm1.jpgbudworm2.jpgbudworm3.jpg
Heliothis virescens? Common name "poco bastardo"

budworm4.jpg
Snip, snip- The bastard!

budworm5 damage.jpg
Budworm damage

Shaka
Mu

Hi Musashi,

let em have it, invaders ))

Will you make a show, with ortega? I am still in, what strain of indica to choose,.
Maybe this could help me.

As Iam not sure, if to go with Ortega, Nl5A, Nordle or ASH maybe..

Now your grow of NL5A was very nice, and actually make my dreams, but still there is that ortega.. Hmm I just cant pick :D

I search for indica strain nice in flavours, not oversmelling, and not so much couchlock.

Aloha fellow firewalkers!
Unrelenting rains and budworm (Heliothis virescens?), necessitate an early outdoor harvest. These little troublemakers were forgiving on the Mango Haze IBL as well as the MediHaze and ACDC/Ortega. They seemed to like the NL5/Afghan better due to their big, juicy buds lol. I lost some buds but thankfully I caught it in time. Last season, it was the Black Widow they were very fond of.
The indoor harvest consisted of Mango Haze, MediHaze, NL5/Afghan, G13/AfSk, ACDC/Ortega. These all turned out well but not before a spider mite attack on the fragrant NL5/Afghans. Is it okay to say bastards here? I did catch them early enough in flower though.
The decks are cleared now and decisions need to be made. A lot of hubbub about The Doors has got me buzzin’ but I sure miss my Nevil's Mango Haze. I do need medicine too. The CBD versions have not arrived yet and time is of the essence, so it will probably be Ortega. I was originally thinking Critical Mass but fear that the Doors will need as much space as possible, not to mention higher humidity so Ortega makes better sense. Okay, stop yakkin’ and get those seeds in the ground!

View attachment 44191
View attachment 44193
View attachment 44192
CBD MediHaze

View attachment 44195View attachment 44196View attachment 44197
Heliothis virescens? Common name "poco bastardo"

View attachment 44198
Snip, snip- The bastard!

View attachment 44199
Budworm damage

Shaka
Mu
Bacillus thuringiensis serotype israelensis (Bti) kills budworm and has no witholding period. Only problem is you need to spray it on with water so increases the chance of mold if applied at the wrong time of day.

Back