Mr. Browns Shit

Day 20

on monday I started the nutrient solution in my hydroponic set up. The nutrient solution is made up of 15 l RO water, 30 ml T.A. Cal Mg, 30 ml T.A. Pro Organic Grow and 1,5 g T.A. TrikoLogic. I use a biofilter for breaking down the fertilizer and an aquarium heater to keep the temperature at ~22°C.
The DLI is set to ~30, air temperature is ~22-23°C and RH is ~60%.
Hopefully I can put the :poop: gang in their final set up in ~1 week (y)

So far they look quiet happy (y)
full

And a top shot of the 'kleine Scheißer' :)
full

And a single shot of Shit #6B. She is my problem child but I am curious how she turns out ;)
full

After reading through the inspiring growers award thread I'm even more motivated to learn from you guys to be the best grower I can be. Thanks to all of you who make this place so special 🙏

Keep it green
MB

Day 20

on monday I started the nutrient solution in my hydroponic set up. The nutrient solution is made up of 15 l RO water, 30 ml T.A. Cal Mg, 30 ml T.A. Pro Organic Grow and 1,5 g T.A. TrikoLogic. I use a biofilter for breaking down the fertilizer and an aquarium heater to keep the temperature at ~22°C.
The DLI is set to ~30, air temperature is ~22-23°C and RH is ~60%.
Hopefully I can put the :poop: gang in their final set up in ~1 week (y)

So far they look quiet happy (y)
full

And a top shot of the 'kleine Scheißer' :)
full

And a single shot of Shit #6B. She is my problem child but I am curious how she turns out ;)
full

After reading through the inspiring growers award thread I'm even more motivated to learn from you guys to be the best grower I can be. Thanks to all of you who make this place so special 🙏

Keep it green
MB
Personally I like to read old school strain remedies the most, as they truly deserve that too and sometimes, they are the most neglected ones :)
So I think, you are on good way brother ;)

Still day 25

I messed up the photos in post #246 :mad: Here they are again in the same order as above.
full

full

full

And here is the first photo of the :poop: in their new home :)
full

I guess it will be crowded in there in a couple of weeks.

Keep it green
MB

Mr Brown has me reminiscing about that old school hydro skunk 🫠

By chance I had a few extra Shit cuttings looking for a home, and after a bit of rummaging I found some old dwc kit.

Anyway, here's my bucket of shit:

20230225_171045.jpg

Day 30

they spent their first 5 days in the hydroponic set up, fed with a full grow nutrient solution. The DLI is set to ~35, air temperature is ~21-22°C and RH is ~50-60%. The :poop: seems to like it (y)
full

Here is another top shot of the gang.
full

Shit #6B caught up a little and seems to be over the hump. I call her 'Shittie Smalls' ;)
full

She shows some odd growing pattern 😲 I wonder where this journey takes us :unsure:
full

Keep it green
MB

Day 35 (day 2 at 12/12)

yesterday I switched the :poop: to 12/12 and changed the nutrient solution to pre-flower. The new nutrient solution is made up of 15 l RO water, 30 ml T.A. Cal Mg, 15 ml T.A. Pro Organic Grow and 15 ml T.A. Pro Organic Bloom. The DLI is set to ~45, air temperature is ~21-22°C and RH is ~50-60%.
So far everything looks good (y)
full

A top shot from the gang.
full

I moved 'Shittie Smalls' to the project tent to keep her in vegetative stage.
full

A top shot from the small :poop:
full

Keep it green
MB

Thanks to your inspiration I got myself an T.A. Aerofarm system and will try it on my next run (y)
full
Very nice! Looking forward to the test run. I'm going to have a look at these now myself.

I was getting an aliexpress order together for hosing, grommets & connectors. (Homebuild aquafarm from old catering tubs & Buckets.) I'm going to see what misters I can find.

Does it run off an aquarium air pump?

Very nice! Looking forward to the test run. I'm going to have a look at these now myself.

I was getting an aliexpress order together for hosing, grommets & connectors. (Homebuild aquafarm from old catering tubs & Buckets.) I'm going to see what misters I can find.

Does it run off an aquarium air pump?

It looks like an aquarium pump to me. But since I am not an expert I better post some photos of the pump ;)
full

full

If you ( even tho, thanks to this thread it is clearer to me ;) ) can give a closer look at how that works? Never tried something like this ;)
. . .would be great ;)

I try my best ;)

The Aerofarm works quiet simple. The system holds 45 litre of nutrient solution and runs 24/7. The pump delivers the nutrient solution to the y-piece where it is split in two tubes with a nozzle at each end. The nozzles spray the nutrient solution on the mesh pots filled with clay pepples and directly on the roots that grow out of the pots. On the way back to the reservoir the nutrient solution is oxygenated. You have to check pH and EC daily to keep everything on track.
full

full

full

Because I use the organic fertilizer from T.A. for my grows I use a biofilter with microorganisms in my system to brake down the nutrients to make them accessible to the plants.

I hope that my explanation makes sense.

Keep it green and growing
MB

Edit:
The Nutriculture Flo-Gro System works almost the same. The only difference is that the nutrient solution is delivered through the drip ring from above.
full

Last edited:
I try my best ;)

The Aerofarm works quiet simple. The system holds 45 litre of nutrient solution and runs 24/7. The pump delivers the nutrient solution to the y-piece where it is split in two tubes with a nozzle at each end. The nozzles spray the nutrient solution on the mesh pots filled with clay pepples and directly on the roots that grow out of the pots. On the way back to the reservoir the nutrient solution is oxygenated. You have to check pH and EC daily to keep everything on track.
full

full

full

Because I use the organic fertilizer from T.A. for my grows I use a biofilter with microorganisms in my system to brake down the nutrients to make them accessible to the plants.

I hope that my explanation makes sense.

Keep it green and growing
MB

Edit:
The Nutriculture Flo-Gro System works almost the same. The only difference is that the nutrient solution is delivered through the drip ring from above.
full

Many thanks ;)

Seems great to me :)

Day 43 (day 10 at 12/12)

I din't change anything on the set up and everything seems to be on track.
full

Another top shot of the :poop: family.
full

Even my problem child 'Shittie Smalls' is doing fine (y)
full

full

If she is a girl she will be my Mother Fugly :love:

full

Today after some light defoliation I took a closer look at my Shit. But see for yourself ;)
Shit #5A
full

Shit #5B
full

Shit #6A
full

It looks like we have at least 2 girls :love:

Because I forgot to take cuttings before I switched to 12/12 I will try my luck tomorrow and reveg them in the project tent.

Keep it green
MB

Last edited:
Back