MNS Super Silver Haze

Bilbo

:eek:

I just had to have it, again... but this time an original; also looking for some males for pollen.

I also have a Shark Shock seed grow ahead of this one, but both strains will be sharing separate huts once the males are noted.

The seeds are chillin and the peat is being prepared....

...and sometime later today... they shall be planted!

Bilbo

Last edited:
Hi Bilbo,
great to see you starting the SSH diary:cool: , what type of light(s) and amount of watts will you be using through veg + flowering?, peace, Herb

SSH utilities

Hi Herb!

I planned to grow these out after the Shark Shock, but since they arrived in non-breeder packs, I am growing these out now to keep things fresh in everybodies minds...

I plan to set up 2 more 4x4x Hydro Huts with 600 hps each with a 440 inline fan and carbon filter. The males will be bonsaied (sp?) for pollen ( I have no outdoor possibilities (too urban and open). The females will be grown together or in separate tents (depending on size), thus the possibility of 3 tents (One tent is for current Apollo11 and G13/Skunk grow). During Veg, they will be under floros initially, then to a 400 mh. The males will be safely far enough away from the females.

Looking for an original Nice one and plenty of seed. I also plan to cross this with my existing Shit!

Bilbo

Last edited:
:( Of the 17 seeds,

7 small dark ones, 0 germ. Trying to score and ...
1 large one, started to root then stopped.
1 mid sized rooted, but grew south...

the 6 remaining have 2 weak starters (twisted leaf structure at first), now growing with normal leaves. The remaining 4 are rooted and all have now been transplanted to organic soil. The last 4 are small and very weak at the moment.

Lets nature take its course now and see what happens.

Bilbo

note. these were the first seeds I have grown that were different in appearance and size.

High Bilbo

My Med Man were the same,as in different looking seeds,

I was lucky enough & got 15 from 21 to pop,I really didn't expect more than 10-12 at the most to pop(thank you The Canna Gods & Shantibaba,LOL)

But I really do believe any you grow out will be way above the Average Tojke:D

I have faith in the beans,

I think any one seed poppin from MNS seed stock is worth growing out Male or Deffo Female,

Peace Bilbo

Genetics (in the cross)

Thanks redeye24/7!

I have read many articles concerning the subject of genetics and I believe that you get all the genetics in every seed, it is just the genetics are jumbled (dominance traits) from seed to seed. My intent was (and still is) to cross 3 females with 3 males... well I am at 6 left... now we'll see if they split evenly...

Bilbo

Hi Bilbo,
sorry to hear about the results, i have faith that the other 6 will serve you really well man, when i started my grow i popped 10 seeds, all germed, all grew well, 4 weeks old i culled most of the plants and kept the best looking ones, it turned out i culled almost all of the females by mistake and was left with 1 Female, as it turned out that 1 female has turned out really special so it just goes to show you don't have to have alot of seeds from this variety to find special plants, i've got a feeling you'll find some gems in those 6 that are left

Peace

Herb

Thanks Herb!

I just checked the remaining 7 and found 1 to have a possibility of popping,the others were mush :( oh well, the 5 growing now are doing well, the 6th is still have the initial leaves, but ... I think it is starting to grow ;)

Still plan to generate more seed and cross the pollen with something... probably the Apollo to see if a freak will pop:D

Again thanks and hope my projects add to the collection of Nice products...

Bilbo

Current Mr Nice: Shit, G13/Skunk, Super Silver Haze, Shark Shock.... what next :eek: lol!

Any sugestions!.... Spice, Mango/Widow, Medman...

Update

Hello all :)

Pics on the blink... so...

I have 2 very nice, well 5 SSH actually... and one is just ... stuck and soon to be dead. The last seed just didn't have it in her... The 5 remaining are going to be very nice and pampered along the way.

Just opened a new mom chamber with an 8 bulb T5 in a 4x4 :eek: They love the space! Currently just 5 G13/ Skunk, 1 Shit (...and a private label) reside in there. The SSH will soon move here too. I plan to add pictures as soon as my photography equipment starts to work again...

Bilbo

* I added the following pics:
1st is the 2 SSH thriving under the T5s
2nd is the 3 smaller SSH and a 4th with just (cotylidin sp) leaves showing

Attachments

• IMG_1386.JPG
    IMG_1386.JPG
    209.6 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG_1387.JPG
    IMG_1387.JPG
    162.3 KB · Views: 7
Last edited:
Vegatative Photos

Hello all!

I moved them all to the mom tent... plenty of room! ...even the runt... I don't give it much of a chance... The remaining 5 are looking well and growing nicely.

Bilbo

ps. that is my MNS SHIT in the background.

1st photo day 27 from seed

Attachments

• IMG_1390.JPG
    IMG_1390.JPG
    192.2 KB · Views: 9
Last edited:
Veg - day 34 from seed

Hello all!

Transplanted the 3 smaller ones that are growing very well as are the 2 larger ones. The nodes are tight on all, fat leaves, roots are heathy and need for transplant to a larger pot soon for all, and lovin' life! I can take clones, but only #1, so I will wait until I can get a few from all.

I do intend to keep all males and flower them. This will be my first male flower and need to bone up on the issues. Any suggestions as to good reading or threads on male flowers:)

Thanks,

Bilbo

1st overhead
2nd #1 MNS SSH
3rd #2 MNS SSH
4th all 5 MNS SSH

Attachments

• IMG_1402.JPG
    IMG_1402.JPG
    187.1 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_1399.JPG
    IMG_1399.JPG
    139.5 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_1400.JPG
    IMG_1400.JPG
    142.4 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_1401.JPG
    IMG_1401.JPG
    164.6 KB · Views: 5
Last edited:
Veg - Day 43 from seed

Hello all!

They are close to all having enough cloneable shoots. Actually, one of the previous smaller ones has gotten much taller and just starting to get additional shoots for clones... The smaller ones are very robust now!

Bilbo

Attachments

• IMG_1418.JPG
    IMG_1418.JPG
    284.2 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_1419.JPG
    IMG_1419.JPG
    197.9 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG_1417.JPG
    IMG_1417.JPG
    133.5 KB · Views: 6
Clones

Hello!

Took from 3 to 5 clones of each original... they be small, but as soon as they root... then sex one clone each and use the originals for more clones and the females prepare for pollenation down the road. I do have a male that is doing quite well amongst the females.

Bilbo

Pic is before cloning.

Attachments

• IMG_1421.JPG
    IMG_1421.JPG
    173.8 KB · Views: 7
Excellent SSH

Hi Bilbo mate,

Looking sweet,How about Spice for your next one,I will get a pack also & we could run them together,maybe?:)

I would love to be your neighbour:D ,hehe:p

peace bro,keep it comin

Spice... did I hear Spice!

:) That would be a great idea! I can order in a month... yeah, a month... another project... I could be really, REALLY STONED in a month redeye... LOL!

...Oh! the MNS SSH clones! :rolleyes:

bilbo :D

Attachments

• IMG_1422.JPG
    IMG_1422.JPG
    222 KB · Views: 13
Last edited:
Spice

Many thanks Bilbo,

It would be a pleasure:)

peace,see ya in a month:D

ps the SSH look great,sorry,but I will not be able to run the Spice out,peace Bro

Last edited:
Update

Hello all!

An update...

Placed all 5 moms under the light. I don't know why as they ALL are female!:mad:

There goes the neighborhood! Shanti! (*&^!!! No males! Shit! Oops, I have that... LOL 5 females!!!

Plan B

The clones will be flowered, just making sure that the 5 are FEMALE :mad:
I intend to flower the clones and reveg the females for more clones. I still have 20 current clones and with the other projects going, plenty of material here to fill tables and huts with...

Oh well, I just knew it was too good to be true. Beautiful female hairs... waiting for them to turn ... well, I have 2 phenos 1 tall and 3 short, and 1 somewhere in the middle or possibly a 3rd pheno. Still way to early, but we'll see!

Bilbo

Pics tomorrow...

Some pics...

Here are some pics of the five original SSH (all FEMALE...) of the 16 or 17 seeds... I have clones that survived their first day out in the air... one day early... lost a few, but all 5 clone lines survived and all are doing well. They'll be vegging soon...

Bilbo

Attachments

• IMG_1431.JPG
    IMG_1431.JPG
    127.7 KB · Views: 16
  • IMG_1432.JPG
    IMG_1432.JPG
    127.6 KB · Views: 13
Last edited:
Back