Mns Mango/haze

hola MrE.. thanx bro yes she its growing very good and Im very happy that she is working fine .. I realy love this for the power hight she have that bloow me head LOL.. thanx agen bro..

Hola scorpion thanx man yes she is wonderful girl bro and I love her she is my keeper and second round now and they will be more round withs girl nex time I will to max her out to see how mutch grams she can give me.. this time I only wount to smooke her LOL just wount to have the power she can give me..

thanx guys for passing by:)

Hola redeye her she is .. she have little tip burn but its ok for me ..
She is stinker LOL and growing good her its some pix so you can se her amigo..

about 6 weeks

saludos true

Thats a beaut mate

Hola True,

She's one sexy lady,that is one well grown Haze man:)
Good loving for sure,take it easy.

peace.

hola amigos .. her she is my little girl 9-10week and the smell is so lovely man she stinks mango and the strongnes of the haze .. I have lookt with my lince and she is about 40-50% so I give her the last dose of Batguano to day..
when she is dry after the last guano dose I will give her 2 fluchs with pure water and after the fluch I dry the plant on the pot .. so when the leavs are hanging olmust like the leavs are dry I give her 48hr darkness and chop her after that. and cure her about for 13weeks.. it will be intresting how she will teast with the guano after curing..

Mangohaze

peace and love amigos..

Last edited:
Very very well done True,Outstanding,

Looks amazing:)Big colas,like baseball bats,hope it turns out real tastey for ya, great loving for sure!!!And some excellent info,
keep it up my man,peace.

peace all.

hola amigos her its some last pix of my mangohaze.. but not the last run ;) ..
I will do her on full size.. the fluch have started..5 more days and I will chop this girl again..
her is some pix from to day and I will post some pix of her befor I chop her..

peace true

:)
Very well grown True,STUNNER.

13 week cure should bring out the full flavour for you,look forward to seeing her again,

Take it easy mate.

hola compadre I cant wait to smoke this baby again:) I will give her one more fluch.. my new Ph down whas not organic I dont want to risk the taste :)..
I will do her again in my new Ssh grow that Im starting very soon..I will do her full size I want to see the big tree lol... peace true and thanx redeye for passing by bro..

hola amigos.. her its some pix of my love one.. this time she is grown with guano like you saw in my Shit grow..I whant to pick up all teast with my guano.. I cant wait to somek this flower she is so special to me and my amigos grower.. the powerful kick to that haze side its so Fak crazy bro if she bend my brain again she will be my keep for life.. I have give her all love and time she need... and some updates with shit grow will come in order but all have to cure like all my weed to fil the kick..love you all peace true..

Fat Cola

Very high calyx to leaf ratio True,love the bud formation mate,you grew her with some love for sure,love it man :)Hope it tastes amazing for you.

Look forward to what you find in the SSH,keep it up amigo,peace.

peace all.

hey True

Nice to see the dried flower pics.They look so beautiful , wish I was there to sample some ;)

I love the way you grew your MH , they look full of buds and the flowers look hard and solid.I ve read from many people that the MH is not as high yielder as the SSH but after seeing yours I have to say that MH is indeed a good yielding strain considering the parentage . It may not be as good as the SSH strictly in terms of production but I am sure it has other special qualities and if one grows it well it can be a very rewarding plant.

Great job again and keep up posting these nice close ups :)

True - I so much enjoyed vieweing the pics last week. Got caught up in the galleries and never came back to comment on how nice they look!!

Wish you and yours all the very best for the holidays! grow kindly, .....MrE

hola readeye L33t and MrE.. thanx for passing by amigos.. yes Im very glad to have this lady and for the yeld the grams stopt on 48 grams very good for my and the short veg that I give her.. 2,5 weeks veg.. I will come up with some smoke report after the curing process so keep it up all the good work we all are doing her on Mns forume peace true

Back