Mission: Nevilles Haze

^ I've certainly seen that picture on ICM before. was always surprised it had such close node spacing.
I heard Shanti on The Pot Cast a month or so ago say that he still has the HzC. Does anyone know if he meant he still has the same cut from Nev or he has inbred the HzC line? I'm just wondering if packs purchased in 2011 would be true NL5xHzA x HzC F1's.

Been on a work trip this week. Wife held it down.

Day 32 of flower.
I still Have them under 1kw MH.
Stems are thin but strong.
3 of the 4 are producing visible and aromatic trichomes now.

Start off the update with NH24-2f(NH is the variety, 24 is the year germed, two is the plant ID and f is the sex) or just #2 for short.

#2 is the short slow flowering plant. It has definitely started to flower under 11/13 but not producing any visible trichs yet. Stem rubs kind of an astringent aroma. I suspect this is one of those 20 week phenotypes.
20240927_075614.jpg
20240927_075655.jpg

#3 is showing visible and aromatic trichomes and is the most average plant in terms of size and flower set time. In terms of smell the trichomes are producing fruity notes but nothing i can specifically pinpoint at the moment.

Attachments

• 20240927_075753.jpg
    20240927_075753.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 2
#6 is the tallest and most developed plant. Also showing visible and aromatic trichs, She smells heavily of terpinolene. Its like that typical amsterdam coffee shop haze smell.
Tall and thin but strong.
They are all in ffof soil and ive fed them nothing but big bloom so far but I may need to start supplementing that as i can see some interveinal chlorosis starting form down low on some.

Here is a comparison of #6 and #2
(Sorry, didnt get pic before lights out. Will update)

Does anyone know if there are existing pictures of HzA or HzC males around somewhere? Have their physical attributes been described somewhere? I think i read A was a columbian type(strong xmas tree type) and C was a thai type(tall and lanky) but not sure how accurate this is.
there are dozens of threads here, which describe the varying attributes the two males bring. If you have the time check out some older threads. If you search for Nevil or Shantibaba, there are post from both of them describing the Haze males.

I heard Shanti on The Pot Cast a month or so ago say that he still has the HzC. Does anyone know if he meant he still has the same cut from Nev or he has inbred the HzC line?
the Haze C male is still alive. He's probably the oldest, if not one of the oldest canabis plants on earth. Apparently, male Haze A passed on many years back and is only available as hybrids, but Haze C is still in Shantibabas care.

Really excited because smell wise #6 is emerging as the pheno ive been searching a while for after finding nothing but hay on the first run. It has a heavy terpinolene odour followed up by that sweet catpiss type of smell.
It's awesome to hear that you've found a lady who has the traits you've been searching for. The catpiss smell males me think of Haze C. He is supposed to impart that amonia/cat urine aroma. I've read that the Haze A exspressed itself with meaty, leather, and sandlewood terps.

Thank you for sharing this grow with us. It's exciting seeing a Nevils Haze grow. 😁

Diesel840

there are dozens of threads here, which describe the varying attributes the two males bring. If you have the time check out some older threads. If you search for Nevil or Shantibaba, there are post from both of them describing the Haze males.

the Haze C male is still alive. He's probably the oldest, if not one of the oldest canabis plants on earth. Apparently, male Haze A passed on many years back and is only available as hybrids, but Haze C is still in Shantibabas care.

It's awesome to hear that you've found a lady who has the traits you've been searching for. The catpiss smell males me think of Haze C. He is supposed to impart that amonia/cat urine aroma. I've read that the Haze A exspressed itself with meaty, leather, and sandlewood terps.

Thank you for sharing this grow with us. It's exciting seeing a Nevils Haze grow. 😁

Diesel840
Thanks for the info Diesel, very much appreciated. I thought I had read the majority of the Neville and Shanti stuff here but definitely worth going back as you readnso much stuff things can get lost.

I will just mention #3 quickly. Both #3 and #1 are the most average plants but 3 has a stronger smell similar to 6 but with some candy on the back end and a wee bit tighter structure. Its a very intoxicating smell and im interested to see how it develops and to get s terp analysis. I havent heard of fruity/candy terps in NH before, is this a known profile?
20241010_080747.jpg

Last edited:
I will just mention #3 quickly. Both #3 and #1 are the most average plants but 3 has a stronger smell similar to 6 but with some candy on the back end and a wee bit tighter structure. Its a very intoxicating smell and im interested to see how it develops and to get s terp analysis. I havent heard of fruity/candy terps in NH before, is this a known profile?
View attachment 93717
I have a male NH that smells like fruit/candy. I really like the smell of mine it would be even better as a female I’m sure! Nice plants @nuggpufr!

Gonna be a long road for this girl.

🎼"On the Road again, I just can't wait to get on the road again.🎶 Might find lovers making music with my friends. I can't wait to get on the road again." 🎼

I'll bet my last straw, that your Slow Flo will be the best smoke, this side of the Equator with a nice cure. She'll be worth that long road.

Thanks for sharing @nuggpufr. You're making the wait for running my first long flowering sativa even harder! 🤣 You Nevils Haze growers are a special breed. We need more. 😃

Diesel840

Back