Microgrow Report - La Niña

Follaoret

Going to do a report for my next grow.

Due to my situation and space limitations i grow in an small Cabinet, this it's microgrow. It's 30x30x70 cms ikea eket. Using SGL leds.

My first run was a NL and this it's going to be the second. Let's see how something more Sativa goes and how can i handle it.
This it's part of the learning process.

I keep nice memories to La niña strain, was looking forward to grow it for so long. Here it goes, germinating in a Jiffy.

I know i'm running regular seeds in 1 plant grow and i don't care, have time to start again.

The idea it's to run 3weeks at 18/6 top and grow two colas, maybe 4, let's see and switch ASAP to 12/12. Like this i can manage the stretch and handle it. If i get a male i may collect pollen or cut it.
Will add photos later i can't now as they are too big to upload

Both plants germinated and are in smaller pots. I will let them grow and hopefully can sex them and up pot only one female to the fabric pot.

Soil mix was done last week and will be cooking meanwhile. My soil it's a mix of 40% coco, 40% worm castings, 20% perlite/vermiculite. Worm castings are from my home bin and drop few worm in there too.

PXL_20230206_093928450_copy_1008x756.jpgPXL_20230413_101817025_copy_1008x756.jpg

Those are some awesome flowers! What type of ferts did you add throughout its growth to get such huge results in addition to you soil mix? I‘m interested in going organic like what you have here but haven’t ever used coco. Did DWC for years but it’s been a while and want to get back to organic…Thanks!
Thanks, to be honest not using bottled fertilizer, just amended soil plus Every three weeks i prepare compost tea with worm castings and molasses. Then in flower the tea is with cast,molasses and bat guano. The leftovers are top feeded and that's all.

The water i use it's just tap water that rested 24h to remove chlorine, checked the PH once and sits at 7.

I have to say that plant never showed any stress or deficiency. Very beginner friendly.

Going to do a report for my next grow.

Due to my situation and space limitations i grow in an small Cabinet, this it's microgrow. It's 30x30x70 cms ikea eket. Using SGL leds.

My first run was a NL and this it's going to be the second. Let's see how something more Sativa goes and how can i handle it.
This it's part of the learning process.

I keep nice memories to La niña strain, was looking forward to grow it for so long. Here it goes, germinating in a Jiffy.

I know i'm running regular seeds in 1 plant grow and i don't care, have time to start again.

The idea it's to run 3weeks at 18/6 top and grow two colas, maybe 4, let's see and switch ASAP to 12/12. Like this i can manage the stretch and handle it. If i get a male i may collect pollen or cut it.
Will add photos later i can't now as they are too big to upload

Really neat set up! Great results from the space 💚

Thanks, to be honest not using bottled fertilizer, just amended soil plus Every three weeks i prepare compost tea with worm castings and molasses. Then in flower the tea is with cast,molasses and bat guano. The leftovers are top feeded and that's all.

The water i use it's just tap water that rested 24h to remove chlorine, checked the PH once and sits at 7.

I have to say that plant never showed any stress or deficiency. Very beginner friendly.
You have a great system and method! Very impressive and you keep it simple with results that are outstanding. Thanks for sharing.

I'm back after few weeks. Had to travel for couple of weeks ...

Prepared some blumats, topped in order to slow down growth and increase lateral branch ...

Not blumats fault but mine as i prepared so small reservoir... Who could knew there was going to be a heat wave like this in April/May ...

I strongly belive la niña #1 will survive, let's see #2 update tomorrow after miracles...

PXL_20230424_115922380.jpgPXL_20230424_115855142.jpgPXL_20230515_155439031.jpg

One survive, one died. Lost the one with nicer small and was thinking is a female. Was not able to sex the.

So, after few recovery days, repot it to fabric in a pisa tower style to shorten her high and top it drastically for the space i have.

Few more days to recover and will switch. Expect two nice colas.

PXL_20230519_062019515.jpg

Week #2 of flower

After 4weeks of the switch looks that finally the stretch it's over and no more Lst is needed.

Now it's a wonderful time. Just being patient... Open the door, inspect for pests, deficiencies ... Smell the flowers, feel in love once more and close.

Attachments

• PXL_20230614_070731812.jpg
    PXL_20230614_070731812.jpg
    258 KB · Views: 12
Back