Master Kaze selections

Master Kaze #4

This is the most "Kush" looking flowers out of the three females.

Very thin main stalk and quite flexible.

Most definitely need support.

They are rock hard, dense flowers smelling more funky than lemony.

The frostiest of the three as well.

7-8 weeks flower

Last edited:
Master Kaze #3

Looks and smells like afghan haze to me but with some crazy funk i have never smelled before...what you all think?

pictured here at 7-8 weeks flowering

Last edited:
Looks awesome man, nice work. I wish I could do a big selection because I know there's some gems to be found and with the big backround this plant has there should be quite a few awesome phenos.

I just posted some updated pics of my master kaze in the bud shot section you should check it out, might have a similar pheno.

Thanks for checking them out!

Let me tell you that I am very excited to sort through a pack of master kaze autumn cleaning!

out of the 3 females, one of them (#4) is super frosty...im talking frosty...

still have almost 20 seeds left in that pack, plus an autumn cleaning lot!

cant imagine what gems are to be found.

Shantibaba and MNS crew are legit.

I'm jealous lol with that many seeds you'll def be able to find that Holy shit pheno. I've read in a few other places that the more haze/sativa leaning phenos can turn out some really good stuff.

I wish I had the room to keep clones and mothers cause atleast 2 females out of the first 5 I"d like to keep.

Another run of master kaze 4

went through a few complications so i didn't do my best work but she still came out nice!

color changing going on and some great smells too!

after dried the lemony smell really starts to come out but overall she smells like an even blend of her parents

a VERY beautiful smell

the smoke is quite smooth and tasty, even in the early curing stage!

the effects are slight body relaxation with euphoria and motivation!

thanks for the awesome genetics MNS

I love the variety these are showing... I too will be looking for Kush style plants from this line as well as Kush Haze from The Stones. ;)

lovely ladies

Hey toolwrenchus looks like you have something special. Great job on the grow, thanks for posting the pics. Do they have a kush like smell/taste

thanks greenlake

Hey toolwrenchus looks like you have something special. Great job on the grow, thanks for posting the pics. Do they have a kush like smell/taste

Yes they all do just in different amounts.

#2 really has an earthy, woody spicy smell like the hindu kush i think...

my fav kush from a while back was actually called master kush by the grower and it was very skunky

i taste things in these few plants that remind me of it for sure...

most definitely a larger selection will be needed but i am going to find a lemon haze-y, master kush pheno!

my #4 is pretty darn close to what im looking for though...

time to break into this master kaze spring cleaning pack :cool:

Looks good. It will be much better after a good cure. 2 months if you can wait.

Thanks HHHG

yes even after a week the difference is huge.

the only thing in question is, can i wait? lol

Smells sooo good!

some friends of mine that really like og and kush smells say that this master kaze transcends their sense o smell!

the layers of aromas are intoxicating

Good work Toolwrenchus! makes my mouth water, both the pics and the description! anything Hindu Kush is a fave of mine, I actually really dig the earthy woody tastes .. and the effects are hard to beat for sure and such a calming come down at least IME.. thanks for sharing!

Yes they all do just in different amounts.

#2 really has an earthy, woody spicy smell like the hindu kush i think...

my fav kush from a while back was actually called master kush by the grower and it was very skunky

i taste things in these few plants that remind me of it for sure...

most definitely a larger selection will be needed but i am going to find a lemon haze-y, master kush pheno!

my #4 is pretty darn close to what im looking for though...

time to break into this master kaze spring cleaning pack :cool:

Great post. It was the nudge I needed. I have some on the way now! Not sure how soon ill get to them but they're in my future. Peace

stonesplitter and thatguy,

its my pleasure, just doing my part :) best of luck with your hunt guys!

thanks poly! :D

here's some shots of a Master Kaze #3

topped her once and left her alone

Last edited:
^^^ They look damn fine toolwrenchus. ^^^

Glad to hear you've found something close to what you're looking for. Hope you find exactly what you're looking for somewhere in that big ol pack of seeds...

That's the same thing I got... a cleaning pack... I've asked a couple friends if they would want to start a few but they seem to like all these stupid OG/Chem crosses that are so far removed from OG I don't understand how the name sticks... LMAO!!!

^^^ They look damn fine toolwrenchus. ^^^

Glad to hear you've found something close to what you're looking for. Hope you find exactly what you're looking for somewhere in that big ol pack of seeds...

That's the same thing I got... a cleaning pack... I've asked a couple friends if they would want to start a few but they seem to like all these stupid OG/Chem crosses that are so far removed from OG I don't understand how the name sticks... LMAO!!!

Thanks MJPassion :) having a spring cleaning pack of Master Kaze feels like having a winning lotto ticket lol :D

I guess a spring cleaning of any MNS would :p

Thats disappointing to hear about your friends.

They really must have no idea what they are passing up.

Free MNS genetics? Yes please! :p

am actually doing my first run of what is supposed to be a really good OG
along with something that supposed to contain the original ChemD

the cuts of OG had before were all really sad when compared to the genetics here at MNS

Never really ran something that was "verified" og or chem from a breeder until now so we will see what these strains are all about :)

are the OG and Chem lines just special Lemon Skunks or what? :confused:

Last edited:
the OG is supposed to be a lemon Thai is where the pine taste or lemon taste comes from. It also has skunk/NL in it. This is what I have heard. Og is low yielding strain that takes 9 to 10 weeks.

Back