Master Kaze by HHHG

Great plants, got about a half dozen of these in the 5-6 week of flower,
There is something special about the masterkush smoked, it is really tasty
Got through some of this a few months ago, the smoke is great you'll be pleased

Great plants, got about a half dozen of these in the 5-6 week of flower,
There is something special about the masterkush smoked, it is really tasty
Got through some of this a few months ago, the smoke is great you'll be pleased

Thanks whomever. I've never tried MK or a genuine MNS strain so I'm double excited :)

Plants look great, HHHG :D

Hey do you use the PBP or the PBP soil in your hempy's? Reason I ask, is that I used the PBPsoil in my hempy's last run, and while they went a lil N hungry, they absolutely cranked out the bud. I got a few MKaze clones rooting that have a date with a 3 gallon hempy bucket and some PBP ;) :D

Thanks PS

Plants look great, HHHG :D

Hey do you use the PBP or the PBP soil in your hempy's? Reason I ask, is that I used the PBPsoil in my hempy's last run, and while they went a lil N hungry, they absolutely cranked out the bud. I got a few MKaze clones rooting that have a date with a 3 gallon hempy bucket and some PBP ;) :D

I use hydro nutes. If the soil formula produces better buds then I might give it a try someday.

Thanks Grat. I'll post some new pics soon.

Judging by the trichs, there is 2-3 weeks left.

looking good HHHG mate havent been on here for a while the last time i looked in they where just seedling. keep up the good job you are doing mate.

First plant harvested - 76 days flowering

This was the shortest plant and it smelled like lemons and cut grass at harvest. I removed a couple popcorn buds to try in the vaporizer after a quick dry.

Last edited:
How were the trichs?

What was the estimated flowering time?

and of course...

How was the stone?

Thanks for sharing your grow(s)!

Grat

How were the trichs?

What was the estimated flowering time?

and of course...

How was the stone?

Thanks for sharing your grow(s)!

Grat

Trichs were mostly cloudy with some amber. The MNS flowering time is 8-10 wks. These seedlings are being harvested at 11,12 and 13 weeks.

I put the popcorn buds in my exhaust box where it becomes dry within 2 days, perfect for the vaporizer. I'll report back after I've vapped it.

I am vapping the buds harvested a couple days ago...

There's a bit of lemon in the flavor. My head is floating and relaxed after one hit. A couple more hits and the relaxation moves down my body. As I finish the small amount of bud in the vaporizer I am very relaxed.

It's more of an indica stone, which I expected from the short flowering time, but it also has a nice head buzz. I drift away when I close my eyes.

Pretty good for a 2 day quick dry. I'm looking forward to the cured smoke and trying the other 2 phenos.

:D Pictures & smoke reports, ahh yes... very nice HHG. Im really looking forward to the next smoke report.

Thanks Rosie

I finished vapping the buds last night and slept like a Bear.

The next plant will be harvested the 13th and the final two tall heavy bud ones will be cut down the 20th. Merry xmas to me! :)

Was that your first MRN toke?

I've yet to have that exp. My La Nina are working on the second set of true leaves... sometimes it tough to be patient.

Thanks for that report...looks like you will get a variety within that strain. Looking forward to the completion.

Thanks again!

Grat

2nd plant - Harvested at 83 days

This one has an odor I haven't come across before. Perhaps it's the Master Kush phenos.

This plant and the one it shared a pot with both dried up over the past couple weeks, but the trichs were mature enough to harvest. I re-moistened the buds overnight with some slices of bread.

The last two plants will be cut down in a week.

Last edited:
Back