mango haze

india sherpa

i have some mango haze beans put up for a rainy day.but i must say i ran into some verified mns mango haze.it truly is a super strain.it has a strong hash flavor among a bunch of tastes....it has become my favorite strain that quick...i also love all the background dna of this strain so its no mistake....very functional stuff but gives me the munchies bad.....prob the only negative..now im in a hurry to crack these....:cool:

i have some mango haze beans put up for a rainy day.but i must say i ran into some verified mns mango haze.it truly is a super strain.it has a strong hash flavor among a bunch of tastes....it has become my favorite strain that quick...i also love all the background dna of this strain so its no mistake....very functional stuff but gives me the munchies bad.....prob the only negative..now im in a hurry to crack these....:cool:

Hell ya sounds good makes me wish mine where done I got 6 plants in veg but about another 3 months or so I'm gonna be puffin some hopefully I get a killer pheno out of my few but I think I got 24 seeds so I'm sure I'll find something great. I'm definitely looking for a nice mother of it but I also got AK-47, shark shock, Yummy and a bunch of freebies from attitude going so no way can I run the whole pack at once.:( But I'd say I'll go through them all within a year.:D

hey man

That's sad to hear you think the munchies are bad:(

It's a sign of killer bud to me...if I eat for close to an hour and feel like changing the channel is soooo much work:p

OH NOOO:eek:
what have I done?Now I'll miss out on....wait ,what were they saying?ooooh.

If I answer the people on the tube too...then I'm zoinked

And how I know it's really good stuff is if I switch channels and I feel that all shows are interconnected...and the switching of the channels synchs it into one magnificient show.:rolleyes:

everybody keeps talking about mangoHz...must be one of those where someone rolls one and gives you this dire urgent plea: "you gotta smoke this...I promise you won't regret it man."

like it would be the biggest letdown ever if you weren't getting a buzz from a joint they rolled...but really you know that person is scheming to watch you get fried and then with a big grin they'll say:" I told you so"

Everybody calls that "that overpowering paranoid Sativa effect."

I call it bad friends(or good friends- for smoking out of their good stash instead of feeding you dirty snicklefritz)

:D

Tapioca,

i love your posts after a bowl or two lol...

after reading that i am convinced you have already partaken in a fat joint of the Mango Haze :p

India and bluntmassa,

i wish you success in your search for a mango haze mother to keep.

it should not be hard as the first 3 females i found produced the most pleasurable smoking experience from initial whiff to the last exhale!

they were let go to make room for the grail widow.

not to worry though, there is about 20 more left over not including another 10 of the inbreed generation so i know when i am ready she will be waiting :cool:

they should all be good and hard to let go. just a matter of personal preference

Back