Mango Haze indoors (LED)

yosim

Hi everyone - decided to do a journal for Mango Haze - at the moment I'm pretty sure I have at least one female, maybe 2
probably jinxing it by starting this thread :p but I have more seeds so no problem

I will add some pics later - right now one of the 2 seems a bit stretchier already, they have been under 12/12 since last weekend

growing in Canna Professional soil
AN Sensi bloom for flowering nutrients
6 COB LED fixture, think it go can 290W from the wall (if needed/temps permitting)
Autopot watering system

i only vegged them for 3 weeks as working in limited space. Already really green leaves, like N claw, even though I haven't really fed them yet, gave them a tiny bit of veg nutes whilst in their starter pots
So i suspect they may be light feeders or that they don't like too much N

this is my 9th grow, have made plenty of mistakes, hopefully fewer mistakes with every grow :cool:

peace

Great first post, yosim, and welcome to the MNS community. Great choice of strain; I really want to grow out mango haze and see what I can find, particularly in the F2s. I'm rright here watchin'. Best of luck!

Great first post, yosim, and welcome to the MNS community. Great choice of strain; I really want to grow out mango haze and see what I can find, particularly in the F2s. I'm rright here watchin'. Best of luck!

Very kind thank you!

just saw the forum notice not post attachments so will post in a few days

Last edited:
well...things are off to a bad start lol
last night I discovered my light had not turned off :(
so have to face the possibility of hermies now - will let them go another bit and see

I think maybe just once where the light was on after hours - hopefully it will not cause any problems but will have to wait and see

have switched to a smart timer now, so can monitor from my phone

they are starting to show signs of possibly magnesium deficiency, I have not really fed them yet but probably will give them something on next watering

New platform, only a guess, as it used to happen on another site when using an iPhone. Pic needs to be rotated and saved on your phone before downloading it here.
Looking good, going to be a packed tent..

Light on shouldn't be so bad. Shit happens and as long as not a constant interruption, one night won't hurt.. famous last words, lol .

Light on shouldn't be so bad. Shit happens and as long as not a constant interruption, one night won't hurt.. famous last words, lol .

hey thanks - will just have to wait and see. yeah i'm running 2 plants as I got 2 females, in case the phenos are different, but makes it busy in the tent, shouldn't be an issue hopefully

Hey everyone, getting this really bad curl on the leaf tips on both plants - anyone know what's causing it? I have been underfeeding them if anything so it shouldn't be nute burn - I think these leaves will all die soon if I don't rectify, thanks for any opinions

IMG_1103.jpgIMG_1102.jpg

On the first picture i think it looks like she is sitting in to wet soil. Those curls in the pic, looks like pH problem. Im long gone from soil, so better wait for soil growers to chime in.

My guess is that it could be temperature related. What are your temps like? Do you have a temperature guage in your tent? I find mango to grow well when away from close, direct light exposure. Are they exposed this way? Hope this is helpful.

🤙
Mu

What size tent is that you're using bud?

I'm not a soil grower but the tips could be due to pH, did you check the run off from your pots?

Bong

Just researching online and whilst my temps are under 28C it may be a case that i am giving them too much light/light is too close ..... so will back off on the intensity which will also lower the temps by a degree or 2, this may be beneficial to MH then @musashi

thanks everyone for your help!

posted some pics, things are getting worse

Light is about 1 foot above plants - temp at 26C
feeding wise using Advanced Nutrients as always - last feed I went up from 1/4 strength to about 1/3 strength - have also been giving 1ml/L Canna Mono magnesium as i always get magnesium deficiency.
This grow I also add 1ml/10L of Hydroguard as I use autopots and the reservoir always smelled bad with the lid on - I used to leave the lid partially open but then I think this was allowing the pH to drift

Earlier pictures with turned up edges and burnt tips would have indicated a simpler problem re: heat and water. Newer pictures showing whole plant give a better idea. I'm gonna have to go with the boys on pH. Time to clean out that reservoir? And how old is that Hydroguard?

🤙
Mu

Back