Mango Haze Inbred Generation

So far it’s still too early in cure for the more subtle differences to pronounce themselves.
I’d say at least 4 more weeks and it’ll start shining.
I had two pheno types of MSK skunk going too and it is great.Chocolate and slight coffee aroma with sweet skunk is very tasty and great after a day with haze.
MKS skunk seems to be over looked but Id like to run at least 2-3 packs more and see what I can find.

Well it’s been a while and the long cure has reached the pay off.
With every pheno the room has a incense like background with notes of tangy citrus.
It doesn’t smell like cannabis after the smoke clears but it has a clean fresh incense type aroma.
All but one was huge yeilders.6-14 ounces per plant in 5 gallons of hand watered coco was the results.
One pheno had an extremely low leaf to calyx ratio.
I have some C99 finishing up and it’s a short haze with fast finishing time.
I’m thinking of crossing C99 with mango haze just to see what happens.
Hopefully a not as bushy plant with some of the mango goodness.

Well it’s been a while and the long cure has reached the pay off.
With every pheno the room has a incense like background with notes of tangy citrus.
It doesn’t smell like cannabis after the smoke clears but it has a clean fresh incense type aroma.
Yes!

after drying about 5 days they went into a jar and after 1 days in the jar the smell is incredible!

each day its getting more refined and complex like my 12 weeks mango haze from a couple years ago...sweet...frankincense...floral...fruit...HAZE

so refreshing especially after a HTCC and dispensaries full of OG's
This^✔️

I think mango haze inbred has more independent reviewers finding frankincense and church than any other seed line. I’ve found 5 or more here and I don’t think many people have even grown these out.

From one of the very first batch of Indred Gen. seeds. 100% FAST germ almost 10years after purchase, 20% male rate. Fertilized once in veg and 3 times in flower using 100% organic ferts. 3 months veg 9weeks flower. Grown for quality smoke (lean on Nitrogen) not for high yield. My favorite haze, I prefer this haze to Neville's, less edge, equally potent, a month faster and immaculate smoking, but not good for nightcaps.
Here’s one review

Hi everyone,

First of all I have to apologize for my abrupt and extended absence. the simplified version is There was a catastrophe regarding my roomates living situation and I had to shut down, pick up and move.

Since then I've been reorganizing my life and now I can finally set up and start my passion projects again on my own property.

I have a ton of old seed stock from here and other breeders from between 2008 and 2015 which I will be trying to start and go through.

Happy to be back and I look forward to contributing again. ✌

Mango Haze #5 Conclusion

This was the plant I had designated to keep before everything went to hell.

The smell in the jar was sweet frankincense with a hint of mango/tropical fruit.

When smoked it was a soft floral taste on the inhale and the sweet skunky frankincense exhale. Or vice versa...it's been a few years😓

By far my favorite of the females I got to experience, I rationed her as long as I possibly could but vaping and rolling it were the best.

Due to the stress I was under I definitely was smoking more to center myself.

This plant was highly effective in treating my anxiety and stress even on just an aromatherapy level. Coming into the room you would just smell frankincense and flowers which is just as enjoyable as puffing it in my opinion.

When vaping it due to the flavors, aroma and effects it was quite useful as an antidepressant.

I would still have that plant to this day if it were possible.

1665700476099.png

Back