Mango Haze and Mango Haze IBL, in search of a keeper

Hello friends, fellow growers and cannabis enthusiast!

Today is a special day, I got it al planned out.

-Getting High AF with friends.😊

Normally I make to plan to smoke or vape every strain I have in the stash but this year I will keep it simple.

From now untill its 4.20pm keeper Mango Haze#11:

View attachment 85179View attachment 85180View attachment 85181View attachment 85182View attachment 85183

After 4.20pm keeper Mango Haze IBL#9:

View attachment 85184View attachment 85185View attachment 85186View attachment 85187View attachment 85188

I hope to end the day with some nice bubble hash, we will see if we get there.

Anyway, enjoy this day brothers, I'm off for a wake&bake.

Happy 420!
Amazing what excellent genetics in the hands of an excellent grower will yield. Those are some beautiful and incredibly resinous flowers Swifty!

Some pictures of my other 2 keepers from the Mango line:

Mango Haze IBL#6 is the longest flowering one of them, very sativa structured buds and big resin heads with a great field of density.
I liked this run much more than the previous one.
The high is very intense but kind to you and it does not wear me out at all after a session.
Smell and taste are very similar to the first run.
Truely a beauty in al aspects!

MHIBL6bs1.jpgMHIBL6bs2.jpgMHIBL6bs3.jpgMHIBL6bs4.jpgMHIBL6bs5.jpgMHIBL6bs6.jpg

Mango IBL#3 is also very special but this run was not as good as the previous.
You can see the difference in the looks alone, still a very good smoke and taste, but there is more potential here.
I believe that she prefers less food and more warmth.
She will also be run again.

MHIBL3bs1.jpgMHIBL3bs2.jpgMHIBL3bs3.jpg

I'm very curious to see what the Neville's Haze Mango line has to offer.

Mango Haze IBL#6 is the longest flowering one of them, very sativa structured buds and big resin heads with a great field of density.
The high is very intense but kind to you and it does not wear me out at all after a session.

View attachment 85492View attachment 85493View attachment 85494View attachment 85495View attachment 85496View attachment 85497

You can see the difference in the looks alone, still a very good smoke and taste, but there is more potential here.

View attachment 85498View attachment 85499View attachment 85500

I'm speechless :LOL:

You set the mark for all coming Mango Haze grows :)

MB

View attachment 85492View attachment 85493View attachment 85494View attachment 85495View attachment 85496View attachment 85497

View attachment 85498View attachment 85499View attachment 85500

I’ll say it again. Amazing what excellent genetics in the hands of an excellent grower will yield. Some incredibly beautiful Sativas my friend.

I’ll say it again. Amazing what excellent genetics in the hands of an excellent grower will yield. Some incredibly beautiful Sativas my friend.
Thanks BrotherBoris!😄

Great thread! I'm thinking the answers I'm looking for in the NHM keeper thread are in here somewhere
Indeed, attempted the same thing last year in the shed but ran out of place.
I must say that the big run of the cuts did not dissapoint me, most females were nice and a few very good!

Day 1 of flowering.
I cut them back and left 2-3 nodes on each plant, this should even the odds between the bigger and smaller plants and give similar plant height.

I saw first signs of gender on around half of the plants (maturity is not far away now), they are now on 12/12 and each week 15min less light until 11/13.

You can bruse and rub the removed part of each plant, some very nice and unique smells already, high hopes here!🤞

MH22.jpgMH23.jpgMH24.jpgMH25.jpg

Back