Latest Auction Offerings

It is a must have. Everyone should grow this variety out at least once to see what an exceptional haze hybrid is like. Like the SSH, there are some monster plants to be found here.

mu

If exploring the MNS catalogue and you had to chose between one of the Holy Smoke, Holy Grail, and, NL/Hz which would you grow? I primarily grow for medical reasons, but who the the hell turns down top shelf meds? :cool:

Congrats to today's winners!

Aloha sister!
That's a big question! All are excellent AND different. For serious medicine, I might stick with the CBD varieties. But for excellent medicine that does not compromise the high then these might work for you. The HS and HG are made with the Haze AC. They take longer to grow 12-16 weeks. The HS for classic flavor and aroma over the HG. The HG is a terpene monster with more euphoria and no lag. They are the newer connoisseur varieties. Anything with Afghan Skunk is good medicine. The G13xAfSk comes to mind. The NL5xHz is a classic with big yields and potency. 5HzC is a component in many newer strains as it makes for a good building block besides being able to stand on her own. She is good medicine and having been around since the 80's, she hasn't been forgotten for good reason.
They are all excellent top shelf strains as you say. They are different chemovars and may affect your personal chemistry differently. Trying them all out will give you a better idea as to which one synergistically fits your body type the best. Good hunting.

mu

Does anybody know why it seems that nobody wants to get the Rock'n'Roll series? They look like great strains but you can always get them for a little over the starting bid :unsure:

Unlike the great classics they still have to prove/make their way in the legend. Classic Legends like NL5Haze, MedMan, BW or NH and SSH did not became legends in 2 years.

if i had to buy something i'd rather go for the "classic 911" and seems we are legion to prefer established Legends over fancy new stuff.
If i'm correct, Angel B is still waiting for a decent grow report. And please dont tell people to cure their stash 6 months, even when i say it it sounds lame.

That being said... my last purchase is a Rock 'n Roll strain. ;) (cause i know my classics)

Last edited:
Does anybody know why it seems that nobody wants to get the Rock'n'Roll series? They look like great strains but you can always get them for a little over the starting bid :unsure:
Name recognition, among other things- it doesn't get the air time that the others do and unless you try them out, you'll never know if they are good or not. One of the sleepers in Shanti's catalog, The Cure is stellar, BTW! I've grown 3 of the 5 R&R's offered so far and as @Skuncle Lenny sez, "freckin good." Just another Shanti twist where worthy plants can also be found. As you know, most Haze combinations in the MNS catalog accord a higher price and yet we have the R&R Series often going for less than Shit these days. The addition of haze can do marvelous things and while the gettin' is good as they say...

mu

As a medical patient/grower, it's hard to put the dependable classic meds down and take a chance on something new. Conversely, some of these sound so amazing I personally end up with decision paralysis.
Not sure it's a good suggestion, but perhaps a group grow of some of these lesser seen gems could get more of us fence sitters into action. I think I could make anything work schedule-wise except maybe the Doors

Name recognition, among other things- it doesn't get the air time that the others do and unless you try them out, you'll never know if they are good or not. One of the sleepers in Shanti's catalog, The Cure is stellar, BTW! I've grown 3 of the 5 R&R's offered so far and as @Skuncle Lenny sez, "freckin good." Just another Shanti twist where worthy plants can also be found. As you know, most Haze combinations in the MNS catalog accord a higher price and yet we have the R&R Series often going for less than Shit these days. The addition of haze can do marvelous things and while the gettin' is good as they say...

mu
Shit at 30. U2 and The Cure 15.

mu

Back