Latest Auction Offerings

Glitches occur, often at the most inconvenient times. We do our best to resolve them as quickly and cheerfully as possible. And we make sure to make up for any ground you might have lost to keep you satisfied.
I am glad we are finally implementing a “no service if abuse” policy. Some, lacking patience feel justisfied in their childish behaviors making public spectacles of themselves; they threaten to close down this uniquely valuable and affordable service. There is absolutely no excuse for it. I say if you can’t maintain some sense of maturity and manners, you don’t deserve to sit at this bountiful table. Nuff said.
Thanks to @KristianC for restarting us on our way, to Sara for offering us killer choices, and to @shantibaba who offers us a truly unique service providing us with world-class genetics at hometown prices. Blessings to all!

mu

A lot of love and blessings from this side here. A humble padawan I am. A humble shrimp still looking up with a gracious smile and high as pie saying: thank you for providing more than abudantly. Happy home we have. We got our worries, but we’ve got our health/sanity and joy and that is priceless to me.
Being able to confront all the bs in the world with a smile on my face is mostly because I am overprovided not knowing what to pick first lol.
Thank you all for being so kind and lovely and taking the time to look at my crappy pictures.

This place gets better everyday , I'm new to the site ,so me and the cart did not get off to a good start .
I'm glad I can finally pay for my first batch of seeds.

Thanks for the discount , it allows me to bid a little bit more .
Im so glad I won the cookies , I requested those ones specially because I
have heard alot about them.

Can we have more mango haze and some sunset sherbet on auction please ?

I cant wait to pay for my first batch and get going .

Thanks for all the hard work and good luck to everyone on the Auctions .

Respect 👍

Can we have more mango haze and some sunset sherbet on auction please ?

Since you brought it up, I'd like to say it'd be nice to see more NH and NHM
being on auction more often. I'd like to stock up on them for my future grows.

I can see that NH is scheduled to be auctioned every 2 weeks or so,
but I couldnt find any NHM scheduled in the near future, hope that changes soon.

That being said, I can only praise MNS and the auctions. Best value on the net, by a mile!

Thank you, MNS!

I'm so jealous of your impending U2 grow. CBD PH is on my list as well, but...my husband will probably have me sleeping on the couch over all these seeds, so I have to lay off bidding for a while :cool:.

That said, I'm planning to start Medihaze whenever it arrives. It'll be exciting to finally pop an MNS bean.

I'm so jealous of your impending U2 grow. CBD PH is on my list as well, but...my husband will probably have me sleeping on the couch over all these seeds, so I have to lay off bidding for a while :cool:.

That said, I'm planning to start Medihaze whenever it arrives. It'll be exciting to finally pop an MNS bean.
I'd love to hear about how your CBD strains turned out, when the time comes

I'll be glad to. I'm looking forward to seeing what Medihaze can do. I'm hoping it's good meds for days when one needs to be medicated, but a bit more clear headed. Also hoping it's more acceptable to family who are THC hesitant
MediHaze is an excellent daytime med but it will put you down if you overdo it. Several years ago my GF found me sitting on the floor next to the bed in a stupor unable to get up and go to bed after I got carried away with the tincture lol.

mu

Back