Latest Auction Offerings

I just wish I could actually buy something from the auctions.
Many times attempted, never once successful.
An easier, or less obtuse way of payment would go a long way.
I understand as a last resort method I could send cash.....that's just not something I'm comfortable with.

Last time I attempted, Wise fucked me out of (if I remember right) about $80.
No fault of Shanti, it's just the way you have to go thru so many steps ..... and one of them is going to screw up.
Never saw that money Wise screwed me out of.....pisses me off.

Hi All

We at MNS have never changed our retail prices since inception in 1998, and the way of thinking to price things was difficult to grow expensive so to promote growers to build up to these strains. Since so many great growers nowadays, we set up the auctions for our members to try and get good genetics everywhere in the world and try to cover costs ...nothing more. It has been successful for some years and many who found their way to the auctions with limited funds came away with a great resource of authentic breed material ...to this day. So this extra increase on starting price is worked on roughly 60 to 80 auctions per week, and will pay for the extra assistance we need to get orders made up and administration done ...nothing more. It is something I resisted for a long time, but in the scheme of things it is really not going to affect too many of you bidding...but will aid our crew immensely. So thanks for the understanding...all the best Sb

I don't think anyone could have any grounds to complain about the starting price increase, there's still better value to be found in these auctions than anywhere else IMO. Without these auctions, we wouldn't have anywhere near the multitude of great genetics many of us have had access to through them.

Thanks to Shanti and the whole MNS team for providing access to the huge range of quality varieties at extremely fair prices!

That NHM is bending over and some branches are hanging down because of the weight. I like. Gave her some support though. I’m guessing she needs 2 more weeks. That would be 11 or 12 weeks in total. Nice. Trying to get a good shot, but I am the world’s worst photographer :) In her prime I will try again.
But so far she is by far the biggest yielding and best smelling plant I grew.
The speed in her growth and flowering impressed me deeply.
Love

Hi All

We at MNS have never changed our retail prices since inception in 1998, and the way of thinking to price things was difficult to grow expensive so to promote growers to build up to these strains. Since so many great growers nowadays, we set up the auctions for our members to try and get good genetics everywhere in the world and try to cover costs ...nothing more. It has been successful for some years and many who found their way to the auctions with limited funds came away with a great resource of authentic breed material ...to this day. So this extra increase on starting price is worked on roughly 60 to 80 auctions per week, and will pay for the extra assistance we need to get orders made up and administration done ...nothing more. It is something I resisted for a long time, but in the scheme of things it is really not going to affect too many of you bidding...but will aid our crew immensely. So thanks for the understanding...all the best Sb
Thanks for be fair and honest in a world full of dishonesty.
is more than fair this raise :)

I just wish I could actually buy something from the auctions.
Many times attempted, never once successful.
An easier, or less obtuse way of payment would go a long way.
I understand as a last resort method I could send cash.....that's just not something I'm comfortable with.

Last time I attempted, Wise fucked me out of (if I remember right) about $80.
No fault of Shanti, it's just the way you have to go thru so many steps ..... and one of them is going to screw up.
Never saw that money Wise screwed me out of.....pisses me off.

The recent addition of crypto as a payment method is a huge improvement. May be worth buying Bitcoin Cash from an exchange just to purchase from MNS.

Quite a trek . Safe travels 🙏🏽 . Hope to see many pics along the way.
Thank you
Yes I will. Have planned this pre-corona. But lockdowns and cst kept me home.

If you go a bit more in the West through the Rhône valley you will pas in front of my house :))

Cool. I may divert from the original path. This walking trip is very popular in Europe. It’s called the GR5.

Safe travels! That's probably a 2-month trip?
Thank you.
Easy. I may be away for half a year. Places I like will get more time, plus lots of swimming too. Might even walk straight into Africa (after a boat ride of course lol)
My girl is asking to just walk across the borders of this country. But I’ve been wanting to do this for a long time.
First gotta clear my tent though. Few months time.
It’s gonna be weird though, as I lived in full devotion of my plants, I was never out longer then 2 days.

NHM keeper clone. So proud of her. This is exactly want I want haze to be. Uphigh, euphoric, improved logic and talkative like a genius.

View attachment 60229
That looks like a really good pheno Cannalicous. NHM I feel is a very underrated seed line. Its ashame more people don't try this strain out as I'm sure many will be pleasantly surprised. Shanti Baba made a good decision to put these two plants together. Definitely one to check out for the die hard old-school haze fans.

Aloha fellow canna bargain hunters :D

Good to see some exclusives offered again- G13xAfHz, G13xAfgSk, Widow Grail. SB and I were talking about other offerings like New Skunk, SSHIBLxAC, the Northern Widow which I highly recommend if you want something strong. They will all be showcased soon. I am still waiting for the MangoxAC to be offered but assured it will happen. I'd like to see the Neville's Haze offered up from time to time and how about some spring cleanings? Have I missed anything? Is there something you braddahs and sistas can't live without?

mu

Aloha fellow canna bargain hunters :D

Good to see some exclusives offered again- G13xAfHz, G13xAfgSk, Widow Grail. SB and I were talking about other offerings like New Skunk, SSHIBLxAC, the Northern Widow which I highly recommend if you want something strong. They will all be showcased soon. I am still waiting for the MangoxAC to be offered but assured it will happen. I'd like to see the Neville's Haze offered up from time to time and how about some spring cleanings? Have I missed anything? Is there something you braddahs and sistas can't live without?

mu
More CBD strains would be a solid addition as well. 👍

Back