Latest Auction Offerings

Man, I wish I could do that but just don't have the space. It's going to be a bit of a journey to get through it all and definitely puts some other packs on the backburner for a bit. Anyway, I've really been enjoying the MNS experience so far - awesome community and of course stellar genetics from Shanti and co.

RB

With seed yet to be grown out, you braddahs will be fortunate enough to see the first phenotypes emerge from these rareties. Looking forward to you sharing your grow of SSH x HzAC as well as @visceraeyes88 showing us the NL5Hz x Widow. And hopefully @Byorn will give us a treat with the MedMan x AH he purchased earlier. They should all be spectacular!

🤙Mu

With seed yet to be grown out, you braddahs will be fortunate enough to see the first phenotypes emerge from these rareties. Looking forward to you sharing your grow of SSH x HzAC as well as @visceraeyes88 showing us the NL5Hz x Widow. And hopefully @Byorn will give us a treat with the MedMan x AH he purchased earlier. They should all be spectacular!

🤙Mu

Can't wait to grow the nl5haze x widow.
Going to be a couple months until I pop them, have some Chimera gear that I'm doing a selection on and just received my first package from the auction and just made payment on the second. So, next thing that I may be popping is either afhz or mango haze.

Anyone see the out of the vault?
Skunk widow? Is this a new selection of shark shock?

Auction won by "full name". Is that viewable for everyone? If so I would prefer to be listed with a pseudoname on the store. Tried to change it to my initials, but the form wouldn't let me. I can fill in a false name but that would confuse the post office.

Back