Latest Auction Offerings

It's uk-eu that is effecting some delivery companies.

the trouble are for packet (size) but for a simple letter with seeds it's ok in the 2 directions

i have a friend who working in a truck compagny the price of a truck france england was 800 or 1000 euros now is 3000 or 4000 euros
but the letters are not impacted

the trouble are for packet (size) but for a simple letter with seeds it's ok in the 2 directions

i have a friend who working in a truck compagny the price of a truck france england was 800 or 1000 euros now is 3000 or 4000 euros
but the letters are not impacted

300+% price rise. Wow 🥺

300+% price rise. Wow 🥺

it's more a consequence of the covid than the brexit
because uk was already out of schengen and not in the euro zone before the brexit
people dont want stay bloqued in uk for that the price increase like that
drivers refused the job

it's more a consequence of the covid than the brexit
because uk was already out of schengen and not in the euro zone before the brexit
people dont want stay bloqued in uk for that the price increase like that
drivers refused the job

Kinda, Everything changed after 31st jan even tho we "left" the EU before that things still went between UK/EU as before. But after the 31st jan everything has gone stupid.

Kinda, Everything changed after 31st jan even tho we "left" the EU before that things still went between UK/EU as before. But after the 31st jan everything has gone stupid.

i not agree uk was never really in european union

you have not the open border like in france u can not imagine
spanish compagny steal wood in south france cut century tree
roumania people steal material in country side ect ...
this is an open border
some people from eastern europe style french mooshrun and destroy all ecostystem

you have never this in uk

the eu is a prison will be finish like ussr

it's a good thing for you to be out of this

i not agree uk was never really in european union

you have not the open border like in france u can not imagine
spanish compagny steal wood in south france cut century tree
roumania people steal material in country side ect ...
this is an open border
some people from eastern europe style french mooshrun and destroy all ecostystem

you have never this in uk

the eu is a prison will be finish like ussr

it's a good thing for you to be out of this

i understand,

But i was refering to trade back and forth.

Lots of shops struggling with stock, more then before we left dispite covid.

Extra costs in bringing things in and out of EU. Stock and cost has changed for everything, for the worse.

Hi wisp,
I heard from Shanti and been advised my orders have been shipped. I think the Mr Nice team is having to jump over a few hurdles right now running the business, family emergency, covid lockdowns, and changes to shipping. Tough times.....however I was reassured my order was shipped.
Thanks for asking

Hi wisp,
I heard from Shanti and been advised my orders have been shipped. I think the Mr Nice team is having to jump over a few hurdles right now running the business, family emergency, covid lockdowns, and changes to shipping. Tough times.....however I was reassured my order was shipped.
Thanks for asking

Cool, hopefully my order is in the same position

Hey wisp did you end up receiving your order?

To soon for my delivery.

They got sent Tues just gone because my order wasn't seen or something. I did click the basket 3 times.so 2 orders still outstanding and waiting to be cancelled. So very plausible.

I'm UK so expect atleast 2 wk post.
Plus I believe they had a shipping meeting on Tuesday just gone to evaluate how to sort it with the pandemic.
SB always does weekly drops to posty

Thankfully I have hundreds of seeds to crack on with. Some 10+yrs old I've been holding off.

TBH I can't really complain about the service because the covid rules have drastically changed thing's, not having access to an office because it's not classified as essential is a familiar answer over the last year. Plus staff have been limited to how many people per building allowing for 2m SD.
Plus this time of year must be his most busy sorting out his own crop's/seed harvests outside/greenhouse.

I guess if I wanted the beans now I should have paid full from a reseller.

I would say email info desk but I think even they are running on skeleton staff for the moment.

I did have to email shanti directly to get an update. Maybe try that. I'm sure he won't feel bugged .

I guess we both have to be patient.

Hi All

all orders have been shipped and we are up to date especially with the shops and distributors finally...so sorry for the delays but we do not control the post unfortunately...think i would do a better job than they do if i did control it! But our business is seeds and we do that well. As someone mentioned we have had a lot to contend with these last 4 months of 2021...but we always manage to get most people happy who support us...this will not cease. The difficulties are the new rules for registered post outside the EU, and there is a lot of custom demands and disclosures. My suggestion is to go with registered post T shirt if you have a full load of vials....especially outside the EU...sure it is a little more expensive method but it seems to be the surest way at present for outside the EU. Inside the EU it is not an issue and there are very few issues if any. But ultimately it is up to the punter...we do as they request. Hope that reassures most of you, but my staff are diligent and honest, otherwise we would not have survived all these decades....big regards and all the best to all of you Sb

Back