Latest Auction Offerings

returning to normal...from week beginning 22 march 2021....just initial period will be used to clear back log...then as covid is affecting our area with lock downs we will ship every wednesday until after Easter...and hopefully begin normal services once restrictions are lifted....all the best Sb

I understand covid is an issue but with the outdoor season quickly approaching are you able to provide an estimate on when all the backlogged orders will be sent out? I’m anxiously awaiting my order that I paid for more than a month ago and have not received any updates/emails since.

I understand covid is an issue but with the outdoor season quickly approaching are you able to provide an estimate on when all the backlogged orders will be sent out? I’m anxiously awaiting my order that I paid for more than a month ago and have not received any updates/emails since.
Patience is a virtue in this lifestyle.
FYI
so I can relate.
I sent mine December 8,2020
Recieved Feb 28 , 2021
With that being said order was tracked both ways and promptly handled once received.
Two plus decades I have been a very satisfied member. Never have I not received what I requested and more times than not it was far more than expected.
No worries
soon come✌️

I have received my orders in the past as well. However my payment was made Feb 15 2021 and still have not received confirmation so getting a bit concerned. I’m looking for information regarding the back log and how long going to take so I can plan accordingly for the upcoming season.

Shanti's solid and we all know that.
He cannot undo these weird times we're living in tho, sadly.
Maybe shoot Sara a PM and see if she can give ya a heads up ?

No doubts, I’m sure all will be taken care of. Sun is shining after a long winter so just a bit excited to get things going.

hi all

yes, I understand the concern but with shut down where i am and some other intense issues we were not able to access all stock and bank info...this has changed since last week. Today i should be able to confirm all bank things so everyone can clear all those orders unconfirmed due to the bank/mobile phone issue. We have been able to clear a large amount and sending began 23rd of March, so just wanted to let you all know personally. We all work for the growers and producers and will not let anyone down unless we are in difficulties ourselves. So apologises to all who may not have had communication or waiting after paying but it was surely not done with intention.
If you have not received things and have proof of payment in some form please contact [email protected] so we can clear these orders while we control bank details later this afternoon.

Ok hope that is all clear and hope you are all keeping healthy...Shantibaba

Thank you for the update.
Totally understandable..the world is a different place than what we we’re all used to right now.
Thanks again hope all is well!

I did notice that Seedsman is completely out of the entire MNS catalogue save one pack of Angel Heart making the auctions more important than ever. And they don’t appear to be shipping to the US these days?

🤙Mu
Seedsman is shipping to the US. Have gotten a couple things recently and one on the way.

I did notice that Seedsman is completely out of the entire MNS catalogue save one pack of Angel Heart making the auctions more important than ever. And they don’t appear to be shipping to the US these days?

🤙Mu
Oh yeah. Several types are unavailable. Almost forgot but I don't know why some are and some aren't.

Oh yeah. Several types are unavailable. Almost forgot but I don't know why some are and some aren't.
This latest batch was through one of the hubs and is taking a bit longer than normal. Glad I got what I did but yeah things are going to change a bit and people hate change (usually). I have been wanting some mr nice for awhile now and can actually pick something up I hope soon.

Probably down to Brexit a few EU sites have stopped shipping to UK for a short while
Plus the dinafem drama.

Still a few good seedbanks full of stock though.

Any updates regarding the back orders and access to stock?
Also will the new shipping changes affect orders that have been paid for but not yet shipped?
I purchased 3 packs of seeds on Feb 15 and it looks like they still have not shipped!

Last edited:
Aloha!
Orders are being processed here at MNS while daily changes in political and health policies of various countries and their different restrictions must now be taken into consideration. Circumstances out of one's hands require an extra effort at understanding in these times. I am sure Shanti will as he has over the years, be most fair in handling his part. As always, contact [email protected] for the definitive.

For others needing to be brought up to speed on the postal issue:
2021 postal modifications due to Covid-19 changes.
NEW POSTAL LAW

Due to new changes in European postal law, we’ve had to make adjustments for all mail heading outside of Europe. You can click here to see what your options are:)

🤙Mu

Back