Latest Auction Offerings

Now more seriously, someone have to BAN me on those hell auctions, didnt I have nearly all strains already?

Do you think Iam not getting second packs of those I think are my new building blocks for my own creations in future that I dont know if will ever happen ??

Do I have space to grow all those in my entire life ??? ⚜

yes I am 🙃 so addictive.....
I think you literally just read my mind to a T! lol

The auctions part of the website seems to be down for the moment so no need to ban you from there ;)
I tried to open in 2 different browsers and couldn't load it so assume some work is being done on that part of the website.

The auctions part of the website seems to be down for the moment so no need to ban you from there ;)
I tried to open in 2 different browsers and couldn't load it so assume some work is being done on that part of the website.
Seems to be opening up for me

I did notice that Seedsman is completely out of the entire MNS catalogue save one pack of Angel Heart making the auctions more important than ever. And they don’t appear to be shipping to the US these days?

🤙Mu

Seems like a few changes happening in the seed game. In Canada we are only allowed to purchase seeds from approved government vendors. Many stores that used to sell seeds no longer do because of this and the government only has around 10 strains approved.

I did notice that Seedsman is completely out of the entire MNS catalogue save one pack of Angel Heart making the auctions more important than ever. And they don’t appear to be shipping to the US these days?

🤙Mu

Seedsman pulled pretty much all stock from there site, something to do with brexit and creating delivery hubs for different countries. then has slowly been restocking hubs, you have to select your country to see what is availible to you now.

I keep reading that there is problems atm bringing seed in and out of the uk, seedman are set up in spain but believe some of there stuff is still uk based altho not 100% on that.

ALOT of places that did ship to uk now do not, i have read vat issues, importing plant matter issues and there not being legislation for cannabis seeds or something.

I knew it was going to go but damn! Unheard of prices these days. That would have made a nice addition to the collection ha. Who got it?

🤙Mu

Unique Spring Cleaning Pack – Shit & CBD Therapy

This one just had the most spectacular bidding I've seen so far... From 38.5 to 254.5 in less than 3 minutes :D
I won the same combo a couple of months ago for 124. 2.3 grams of Therapy and 1.45 of Shit. Therapy is a masterpiece of a plant, 5 seeds sell at 50 euros

So does the lastest cleaning pack have G13Sk/AC and CM or
does it have G13Sk/AC and CBD Amnesia? Critical Mass or CBD Amnesia?

🤙Mu

Back