Latest Auction Offerings

Do I really need more? Of course I do!

View attachment 49250

Muscular NL5xAfghan, classic MasterKushSkunk, rockin' Stones and some Mango to tango lol!

🤙 Mu
Very nice!
I need a new cigar box because Of Shanti. all the vials are at risk of crushing the baggies from other brands and the USC packs from the auctions. IDK if I have mentioned it, but I hate taking cuttings, and Shanti has made it affordable to plant seeds instead. as for some reason, my brain is like "ugggggghhhhhh cuttings = work. planting seeds = happy fun times".

Very nice!
I need a new cigar box because Of Shanti. all the vials are at risk of crushing the baggies from other brands and the USC packs from the auctions. IDK if I have mentioned it, but I hate taking cuttings, and Shanti has made it affordable to plant seeds instead. as for some reason, my brain is like "ugggggghhhhhh cuttings = work. planting seeds = happy fun times".
lol i agree i like the ease of seeds. one day im gonna go johnny appleseed here, on my partners side of the family the seed using mason jars and seed sacks and just seed entire valleys lol, i have only met them once in my life but i will not forget.

Alert. there is
up for auction. good luck sativa divas.

Alert. there is
Gotta be some electrifying phenos for sure. !!WARNING HIGH VOLTAGE!! .

Alert. there is

Someone please help me out and explain what "AC" stands for. Been searching on the forum but can't find the meaning... A = Afghan? C = ??

Alert. there is
Ohhhh F.. K !
Imagine: getting this pack, grow the whole pack, make a kind of open polinisation with the best ones, go pheno hunting through 100's of F2.....that's what I would do if I was a legal US grower.....

Back