Latest Auction Offerings

musashi

Site Moderator
Staff member
8/8/23 The new way to updated auctions:
MrNice Shop

Update 8/8/23 The old auction site link is below. All accounts with outstanding transactions needs to square up their accounts with haste. We all need to be on the same, newer auction page (link above) very soon.
This way to old auctions:

It's great to see the G13 x Afghan Skunk being offered on the auction page! I can't say enough about this variety. Smell and flavor combined with ease of grow, she really is a fine addition to the grow room. When I run her again, I plan to top her and let her go longer in the veg. I bet she'd scrog nicely. Great medicine with chunky buds and a serious resin producer, she'll make a name for herself once the word gets out.

G13 x Afghan Skunk
g13b 26.jpg

g13a 26.jpg

🤙mu

It's great to see the G13 x Afghan Skunk being offered on the auction page! I can't say enough about this variety. Smell and flavor combined with ease of grow, she really is a fine addition to the grow room. When I run her again, I plan to top her and let her go longer in the veg. I bet she'd scrog nicely. Great medicine with chunky buds and a serious resin producer, she'll make a name for herself once the word gets out.

View attachment 46740

🤙mu
I second that notion.

Wow, on the auction site this morning I noticed two unique offerings. One, the !FIRE SALE! which is a collection of seeds that were won on the auction but the bidders backed out of their commitment to purchase. At such a low price compared to regular prices, it is unbelievable that they would not take them home.
The other is the Unique Spring Cleaning Pack – CBD Edition! CBD Amnesia? Oh yeah! I also like the story of CBD Divine and Shen Nung! I'll be keeping track of that one!
I did snag The Doors the other day for €12.90 and did buy up some Holy Smoke too! I do hope @CannaFish puts up his Holy Smoke grow soon :D

🤙

Mu

Hey bud,
We still have some available. I'll make an auction just for Mango Haze Inbred.

thank you so much its so cool ! i have a few questions please, is the picture of the bag seeds is the 1.3g offer ? how many seeds approximatly in the 1.3g bag pleas and what is the germination rate please as its labeled at second rate seeds, thank you very much

thank you so much its so cool ! i have a few questions please, is the picture of the bag seeds is the 1.3g offer ? how many seeds approximatly in the 1.3g bag pleas and what is the germination rate please as its labeled at second rate seeds, thank you very much
Better get bidding!
I want😈

I like recent offerings ;)
The special packs are great, I like them very much !

Waiting for the right one, keep it coming !!!
The specials are really wonder&badass packs !!

If there could be some special bushy indica thing, i Will wait a bit, I will wait :)

Reactions: SB
Last time I recall seeing a quantity of IBL being offered was in 2016 as a winter cleaning. This latest offering looks like much more seed than I got in that 80+ seed straw! 😲
I want it, I want it, I want it, I want it...

🤙
Mu

lost the mango haze ibl auction and after a bit research one gram of small sativa dominant strain seeds seems to be approx 100 seeds per gram but i count many more on the picture of the bag in the auction, anyway good luck to the winner of the auction and happy growing !

That’s a shame.. I thought you deserved them, seeing as you asked, so I kept out. Also 100 single strain seeds would be wasted on me. Wouldn’t mind bidding on 20 of them though (hint hint Sara) .

its nice to you Growstone, well not a big deal for me to have loose the auction, its the game and honestly the information on the seeds were not clear im sorry, it nice to Sara Blakey for the auction but more information were needed like how many seeds really (at least approximatly) and the germination rate or the meaning of second rate seeds, it was not clear to me sorry.

Back