Latest Auction Offerings

They have a lip swab I’ve seen that can determine if you’ve smoked within hours, rather than fat metabolites, obviously laws and techniques vary between jurisdictions, but they use it for cannabis DUI charges in some states in the USA. I’m not sure if I agree that cannabis impairs drivers like alcohol, but at least there is some hope for the future in other places for at least a trace of fairness.
Reminds me of this

A bit of comic relief, some here may remember and appreciate the episode

I'm really sorry to hear about your troubles @Cannalicous , could be worse I suppose. Nice to see you back though :)

Last edited:
Aloha fellow addicts!

I got 7 souvenir packs in the post the other day. The two that I am most proud of are the Northern Kush as @PtreeCi calls them and the Super Silver Surfer which is what I call the other. I just started some 14 weekers recently so these will have to chill lol. Dreaming of extra space to grow in...
seedsrcvd2.jpg
*edit- Northern Kush is NL5Hz x MK so I’ll call the MK/Widow- Master Widow

mu

Aloha fellow addicts!

I got 7 souvenir packs in the post the other day. The two that I am most proud of are the Northern Kush as @PtreeCi calls them and the Super Silver Surfer which is what I call the other. I just started some 14 weekers recently so these will have to chill lol. Dreaming of extra space to grow in...
View attachment 70170

mu

Sweet. Never enough space or time 😅

Aloha fellow addicts!

View attachment 70170

mu

MK widow fantastsic cross for doing a good H

Rife the
Ride the snake my friend. Tell them I said hello.
I hope no snake. Just gonna go underneath a starry sky and let it all come out and in. But it may take a while before I embark on my trip. The moment needs to be right and I must feel ready. The fear is always present. I often thought I would die on heroic doses before lifting off in bliss.
I respect psychedelics as they humbled me before... there is something about it I can't quite figure out.

Yeah I repotted her and give her some higher feed. She was begging for it. But nice structure so far :D Soon vegative state pops in again I'll clone her.
I have gone micro so don't expect things like before. I once had big NHM buds, but I am growing under 100 watt LED now.

Back