Latest Auction Offerings

Did anybody notice any change at the auctions recently regarding last second bidding (aka sniping)?
In the past this always worked, meaning that either your bid wins or a bid higher than yours wins, which is the expected behavior.

But in the past 3 or 4 attempts of mine trying to snipe at the last seconds (say in the last 10-15sec) as per usual,
a lower bid than mine always wins, which is odd, unless snipe-bidding (let's say in the last 10-15sec) is not working
or allowed anymore, You can even see that the winning bid appears before the countdown clock finishes, so
definately something changed.

or maybe Im too paranoid... 🤣

question now is: what is the threshold beyond which a snipe-bid is no longer accepted?

Did anybody notice any change at the auctions recently regarding last second bidding (aka sniping)?
In the past this always worked, meaning that either your bid wins or a bid higher than yours wins, which is the expected behavior.

But in the past 3 or 4 attempts of mine trying to snipe at the last seconds (say in the last 10-15sec) as per usual,
a lower bid than mine always wins, which is odd, unless snipe-bidding (let's say in the last 10-15sec) is not working
or allowed anymore, You can even see that the winning bid appears before the countdown clock finishes, so

question now is: what is the threshold beyond which a snipe-bid is no longer accepted?

Nope, can't say I've noticed, and I was sniping away last night (but was outsniped!) 😅😂

It could be some sort of latency issue with the Internet connection - a speed test might show that. You could try refreshing the auction page a couple of minutes before your final bid and see if that helps? Hopefully you'll get it sorted soon.

This way to auctions:

It's great to see the G13 x Afghan Skunk being offered on the auction page! I can't say enough about this variety. Smell and flavor combined with ease of grow, she really is a fine addition to the grow room. When I run her again, I plan to top her and let her go longer in the veg. I bet she'd scrog nicely. Great medicine with chunky buds and a serious resin producer, she'll make a name for herself once the word gets out.

View attachment 46740

View attachment 46746

🤙mu
I received my auction strains yesterday super happy. I can soon post photos and do grow reports. Have a NICE everyone.

Maybe don't toke and snipe 🤔

We're coming into springtime haha. I paid full price for my first purchases before I discovered the auctions; my first pack of Mango Haze, Nev's and NHMango. After the harvest I realized it was still a screamin deal IMJ and I have never looked back. Good luck.

mu

Luckily scored some MH at a bargain price 😅

In the process of selecting a mother! Might take a year or two!

Back