Latest Auction Offerings

Thank you fo this amazing opportunity, i imagined this Lady only in my wet Dreams. I will treat her with the respect she deserves, i will try my best to get the best out of her, so we can live a happy life together. Cant really describe how i feel, but i try. Its Like living with your dreamgirl and after 20 years of marriage, she becomes a Upgraded Version of Herself.
Stay high and ambitious, GR is in planing.

Thank you fo this amazing opportunity, i imagined this Lady only in my wet Dreams. I will treat her with the respect she deserves, i will try my best to get the best out of her, so we can live a happy life together. Cant really describe how i feel, but i try. Its Like living with your dreamgirl and after 20 years of marriage, she becomes a Upgraded Version of Herself.

Congratulations to you, CultureShock! Here's a memento. :)

1638141539894.png

Congrats @CultureShock! Still a bargain compared to what some of those boutique breeders are charging these days and you know what you are getting with seeds coming from Shanti’s private stock. Very unique one-offs, with very, very few possessing what you have. Good hunting brah and hope you’ll share your grow with us.

🤙mu

@effexxess Thanks, still cant believe my Luck<3

Congrats @CultureShock! Still a bargain compared to what some of those boutique breeders are charging these days and you know what you are getting with seeds coming from Shanti’s private stock. Very unique one-offs, with very, very few possessing what you have. Good hunting brah and hope you’ll share your grow with us.

🤙mu
I dont know if its just an early oppertunity for this code, maybe they´ll be releaased to public at a later date i dont know.
For now im in Paradise, Public relese wouldnt change anything about my Feeling, i have my "the One ".
Im a Haze lover espacially good SSH, i appreciate them. You think 455 is alot or to much... *headshaking
:D

Good luck and happy growing! May you have healthy stock & bountiful harvests!

If I had the coin I would have kept bidding. It's like you have been gifted your own personal line now. You have every right to be excited.
Would love to see what you turn up at some point. Congratulations.
*Make F2's and breed back to one of your eventual keeper mums and call it 'Silverback'

Legendary names / strains, that is for sure!! Very excited for you. One day maybe I’ll be lucky enough to snag a pack! (Or half pack if I find a bidding buddy lol)

all the seeds i had here was for a ridiculous price

if i add all my order together here i m not a 455 euros

i have maybe the half of all the mister nice strains list

for 400 euros

the most expensive was the mango widow i pay 50 euros its was in 2010 around

after i have buy the hampers and some old seeds pack

the best deal was 13 strains for 90 euros wit the shipping

at start was 12 strain but the are mistake with the strain list and change the nevil skunk foe another one
and finaly send me the nevil skunk after

i have pass 2 other oders it's was around 100 euros for 6 strains 2 times with the shipping

all the seeds i had here was for a ridiculous price

if i add all my order together here i m not a 455 euros

i have maybe the half of all the mister nice strains list

for 400 euros

the most expensive was the mango widow i pay 50 euros its was in 2010 around

after i have buy the hampers and some old seeds pack

the best deal was 13 strains for 90 euros wit the shipping

at start was 12 strain but the are mistake with the strain list and change the nevil skunk foe another one
and finaly send me the nevil skunk after

i have pass 2 other oders it's was around 100 euros for 6 strains 2 times with the shipping

Very nice! I have almost the entire collection.. but I’ve been less patient lol. Still got a very good deal for just about every single one. They’re all a great deal when looking at the big picture and what they sell for Buy it Now / Retail though. Thanks Shanti!!! ❤

Confession time lol.. After reading about an Angels Breath pheno on the site that apparently provides a wild literally orgasm mimicking body buzz (for male and female users) anytime I saw an AB auction going for a great price I grabbed it.. after 5-6 packs I came to my senses and realized I’m probably never going to be able to or be patient enough to run 100 seeds of it 🤦‍♂️.. lol. Hopefully I find that pheno in the first 2 or 3 packs lol 🤞

As I mentioned earlier, the auctions are for members and if those members pick up extras, well it is always good to turn on a less fortunate or less economic friend who does our work... spreading the love is a good thing. All the best sb

Of course! Don’t worry, zero thought or chance of them being resold. What is not used will eventually be gifted / given away to local friends and/or our members on here.

Last edited:

🤙mu
Hi Mu.
I noticed the picture says SSH x ac. Description says SSH Ibl x ac . Do you know if all SSH ac sold on auction have been SSH ibl , first time I've noticed.

Back