Issues with server connectivity

easty

2025 Circle of Excellence
Howdy,

Just wondering if there are still server issues? I'm trying to get into my auction account to pay for an order and the server just times out or says there is no connectivity. The log in screen just goes round in circles.

Many thanks!
Easty
 
Still cannot get into auctions,
but I can get into buy nows and all other pages on home page - so that is better

edit: but eventually I got even into the auctions in the end
 
Last edited:
right now
Forum - ok
Home page - ok
auction page - ok
view All Active Auctions - long loading - but Iam in after about minute, switching to 2nd page even longer but I got there

if I open three tabs at the same time (auction / strain-medicine man / buy now) it is loading for same amount off time
 
Last edited:
The forum is working fine today thread's are loading quicker than before

Auction page is loading fine, auction listing's are loading fine and not to bad going from page one to page two

When I click on a auction the page doesn’t fully load blue bar at top of the page only goes half way and no pictures of strain appear but description does, the related strains pictures at the bottom of the page do appear though, this seems to happen when I’m not logged into to auctions

If I’m logged into auctions and click on a strain it won’t move from the listing page. Also hard to get logged into auctions just says sending info please wait, I’m using my phone not pc.

it’s been like this on and off since end of last year

Hope this helps
 
Last edited:
Back
Top