Insomnia

Best Strain For INSOMNIA

  • MasterKushSkunk

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NL5xAfghan

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Ortega

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Nordle

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Shit

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Critical Mass

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • G13Skunk

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Black Widow

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

    Votes: 1 20.0%

  • Total voters
    5

ResinousKingpin

Active member
High all!

Short and sweet.
In your opinion,which MNS strain is hands down the best for fighting insomnia?
I’m looking for one that is truly solid in this regard.
So far I have stocked up on some MKS.
I'm also interested in Ortega & NL5xAfghan.
But which one would you say is the best one to put you in deep sleep?

Best Regards!
RK
 
Last edited:
Hi,
If you're looking for pure brutal indica potency Médecine man is the best choice.
In your list i would pick something into
Ortega, Nl5xAfgh, nordle, G13Skunk.

If you look for heavy narcotic stone let them go one week more than needed.

I'm currently smoking NL5 and G13 fem from shantibaba.com before bed....and i sleep like a baby.
 
Hi,
If you're looking for pure brutal indica potency Médecine man is the best choice.
In your list i would pick something into
Ortega, Nl5xAfgh, nordle, G13Skunk.

If you look for heavy narcotic stone let them go one week more than needed.

I'm currently smoking NL5 and G13 fem from shantibaba.com before bed....and i sleep like a baby.
Are you smoking the G13 S1 fem Tom or a different one?

Insomnia for me I feel is very linked to my tolerance and consumption, but I did find from the shark shock I grew that it was a mix of energy and extreme sleepiness.

From browsing the forums, I think Ortega is a great shout @ResinousKingpin but my experience with MNS and indica isnt the best, I am much more of a haze head.
 
@Tom bolenate's recommendations are spot on and his suggestion about prolonging harvest until your plants are well ambered is sound advice too. And the longer they cure, the more CBN will become available. NL5/Afghan, Ortega and Medicine Man are hybrids worth considering. They have all affected my balance as I toddled off to bed. Good luck in your search.

mu
 
Back
Top