In Search of the Holy Grail

Aloha!

I got a little behind... The ones outside are in 15-20 gallon pots. I also have a passel of Holy Grail and Smoke indoors that just got changed over to 12/12 yesterday. They are already 5 feet tall! No more N for you! Looks like I'm going to be fighting some 12 foot monsters in my growroom soon :D:p:oops::eek:. Think I'll call it George of the Jungle or Where's Waldo. Stick around for the dance gonna be a crowded one lol.

5ft_hg 5_31.jpg

🤙Mu

LMAO! They are huge and some have already been bent over! They don't bend easily as they are hard-core hollow vines like friggin' Himalayan Blackberries. It's gonna be a circus.
-george-of-the-jungle-artwork.gif
We work with what Jah has given us. They got out of hand- these are clones from first round. This selection will be pollinated. They will also get stress tested this round as I plan to leave them in smalller pots no doubt necessitating frequent waterings and keeping track of pH.
Play Wheres Waldo Online Puzzle Game Beach.jpg

🤙Mu

Help! I’ve fallen down and can’t get up!

I recently had a couple of out of town experts come spend the evening with me to help in identifying the unique smell of this Holy Grail #3. Armed with bud from the 2nd node, we proceeded to “get small.” Talk about bogarting! This couple got a little carried away and before you know it, they got so small they couldn’t open the bottle to do the smell test with me. I ended up doing the comparison by myself. Ain’t that always the case when you rely on those so called out-of-town experts? Lucky for me I was still able to open the bottle, being the size of a leprechaun by then. It is indeed the rainbow we speak of.

View attachment 51340

🤙Mu

Fucking foreigners. Useless.

LMAO! They are huge and some have already been bent over! They don't bend easily as they are hard-core hollow vines like friggin' Himalayan Blackberries. It's gonna be a circus.
View attachment 51523
We work with what Jah has given us. They got out of hand- these are clones from first round. This selection will be pollenated. They will also get stress tested this round as I plan to leave them in smalller pots no doubt neccessitating frequent waterings and keeping track of pH.
View attachment 51524

🤙Mu

Ever see jungle burger?

Where's Waldo? Just gotta laugh. 10 days into flower and they are already in the lamps. I may set the 5 Holy Smokes outside so as to afford periphery space; though they would regress a bit if put out before Solstice. Looking forward to taking the advanced course in LST.

HGnHS 6_9.jpg
It's not easy bein green 😃

🤙Mu

The Holy Smoke this morning was great! I finally got grounded enough to take some pics of the Holy Grail's young buds. They are a little behind the Holy Smoke in flower development.
Balmy weather today with forecast for tomorrow, moderate humidity and continued favorable warm weather lol.

hg c 6_14.jpg

hg d 6_14.jpg

hg  e 6_14.jpg

hg b 6_14.jpg

hg a 6_14.jpg

🤙Mu

Back