• MrNice will have maintenance starting Tuesday, until Sunday. Update includes loading speed optimization, platform and plugins updates. Forum may be losed for few minutes intermittently.

In search of crossing partners to improve landrace strains

RSC is a good compagny i have try a lot of landrace from theirs but outdoor is very hard
the north india parvati manala and kuanomi nepal never blooming here in outdoor
only the afghan and kush worke fine for me
i have also try a "skunk" from laos (the local call it like that) a friend give me the seed never bloomin i put in indoor in 12/12 for 2 month i never see a bud
i do a white widow cross X red liban was a good crossing but seed was too old and bad stockednever pop up again
have also grow some mazar sharif
the picture was on the old mister nice website

so good luck

Thank you!

Well that sounds good so far, then I'm glad that I got most of my landrace seeds from either Rsc and from kwikseeds (but as I understand they are one and the same company ❔) Some seed I got from friends too and some I traded for other stuff.
I was afraid that many of the tropical Sativas have problems blooming here. Where are you located? I'm at 50° northern latitude in Europe. 🌍
I started the Thai outdoors but was afraid that it maybe wouldn't finish blooming in time so I moved it inside under 12 hours light only a week or two after sprouting.

For Outdoors I also left the Kush Afghan and Pakistan Indicas too and an early South African Sativa that is said to be ready for harvest end of September. Sadly only a single one of these germinated and survived out of ca. 10 seeds.

The Mazar i Sharif sounds very interesting to me, I would like to see your grow. 🙂

Back