Identify this strain

Scorpio

New member
OK trivia buffs-what can you tell me about this free pack I got from Gypsy with my SHIT order.They are patiently waiting to get into my system when I chop down the SHIT (in 4 days). This is exactly what is printed on the pack-MOD Seeds(identify if you can) Strain name is "Menage a` Trois" Pedigree is listed as (Godbud x Dreamweaver & Arjans H x Cinnamon x DW) . Any comments will be appreciated- I`m just curious as to what kind of plant I should be expecting.
 
Strain name is "Menage a` Trois" Pedigree is listed as (Godbud x Dreamweaver & Arjans H x Cinnamon x DW) . Any comments will be appreciated- I`m just curious as to what kind of plant I should be expecting.
Only Arjan could call a 4 way hybrid a 3 some.

ménage à trois(ä trwä')



n.
A relationship in which three people, such as a married couple and a lover, live together and have sexual relations.
 
These are not GH seeds, who cares what Arjan calls em. They are a mixed up batch. Table of DW mothers pollinated with Godbud AND (arjan's haze x cinnamon) fathers. Not a 4 way either.....I have some of these going now also, and from what I've seen of people that finish em, is that they seem to love em.
 
Yeah I`ve been surfing around other forums and it seems that these seeds were chosen as giveaways mainly because they were mistakenly thought to have a poor germination problem. All I can say is that my germination was 100 percent and they are very lush and vigorous as they are going into 12/12. And yes,many are saying that this seems to be a very promising hybrid-mistake or not. One thing that still eludes me is any information on "cinnamon"-it will drive me nuts till I find out so.....
 
MOD Beans

These are from "Mist of Destruction", I received a five pack of Godbud x Dream Weaver from SB w/ CM order last year. They are what you would expect from a "home brewer". Dream Weaver is pretty unimpressive as strains go, super purple, fantastic yield, and disapointing buzz. Combine that w/ some
overecooked "boutique" indica and you have the makings of a really overwound bean with no vigor.
 
The cinnamon is supposedly some Jack herer pheno. As for the buzz, it probably is pretty generic, but as freebies, they are pretty uniform and vigorous so far for me. I have read fantastic smoke reports on the sativa pheno. I popped em cause I was looking for something quick, and hadn't gotten my Shit yet. I will let y'all know if I find something worth keepin
 
i recieved a pack of something similar
from MOD, i can only remember arjans haze x ?? x ?
i think it had a make up of 3 strains
and grew very tall and flowered forever
ended up taking at week 13 with a few more ahead of her
all the best
bil
 
Thanks boys-time will tell. I have been pleasantly surprised by freebie packs before and of course some have been a waste of time.I just can`t resist putting the damn things in the ground.
 
Scorpio, did you grow yours out? I am very impressed with my 2 girls. 1 fruity, purple, quick indica, the other, GREEN single cola, greasy, crinkle leafed and heavy. Crossed them both w/ssh
 
Back
Top