IBL Mango selection

greenlake

Wanted to share a little info on the IBL
So this run was to keep them small and just get samples of the finished product.I vegged just long enough to take a cutting of each one and then went directly into flower. There were a couple that took longer to get going than others.
I ended up with 16 plants they were all in 3" pots in a deep water set up. At flip my nitrogen levels were twice as high as my p and k levels total ppm of 300. I heard this gives you better female to male ratios and I believe it does. I only ended up with two males. The fastes flower male i crossed with my shark shock and critical skunk. I was succesfull :D
I will upload some pics and give discriptions of aroma of the flowers I kept

Last edited:
Pics of plants 123 none of these were keepers for me
1 was an 11 weeker with a strong mango smell
2 was a 12+ week light fuely mango smell
3 was a 12+week light mango smell

Attachments

• mh 123.JPG
    mh 123.JPG
    817.9 KB · Views: 101
Plants 456
4- 12 weeker light mango smell very vigorous 3rd best plant acorrding to consumre reports;)
5- 9 weeker sweet violet smell, for some reason this one had a harsh taste not sure if it was becuse it was done at nine weeks and let it go to 12. Will find out on the next round if it is something that can be corrected
6- 11 week plant with a light mango smell

Attachments

• mh 456.JPG
    mh 456.JPG
    808.7 KB · Views: 71
Last edited:
plants 789
7- 11 weeker light mango smell
8- 12+ never seemed to do much
9- winner winner this one has a very strong grape soda smell and an excellent uplifting happy motivational stone to it. All of the plants had a similar stone to them. hopefully we can get it to produce this one received top rating from all

Attachments

• mh 789.JPG
    mh 789.JPG
    837.6 KB · Views: 111
Plants 10 13 14
10-11 weeker light grape mango smell
13- 11 weeker very strong mango smell thought this was going to be the winner of the bunch but it came in a close second very nice smell
14- 12+ smells like grass

Attachments

• mh 10 13 14.JPG
    mh 10 13 14.JPG
    840.2 KB · Views: 68
Plants 15 16
15- 9 weeker not much smell to it is the 4th best of the bunch aa far as high goes
16- 12 week light mango smell very vigorous

Attachments

• mh 15 16.JPG
    mh 15 16.JPG
    829.5 KB · Views: 58
Last edited:
All the plants flowered for 12 weeks and flushed for 3 weeks under a LED light. I really enjoyed these and I am going to have a hard time selecting keepers.

you found some nice purple keepers in there. i wasn't expecting grape soda from mango haze.

what kind of temps did you have ?

Hey Primalhaze
Ya I was not expecting the grape soda at all. The temps got low at night and I am pretty sure that is what the purple came from. Pretty pumped about the grape soda pheno becuse it is a pretty good yeilder :D, gonna have to do a reveg on her though because i didnt take care of the cutting like i should have so she died of:(.when they finish up I will post some more pics.

Back