How would you react if Shanti released female seeds?

Do you think Shanti will release female seeds in 2018?

• YES, and I will likely purchase some

Votes: 9 23.7%
  • YES, But I will not purchase any

Votes: 2 5.3%
  • NO, Shanti would never do that!

Votes: 21 55.3%
  • NO, But I would purchase them if he did

Votes: 6 15.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This is a pure version, not crossed. It is the most popular seed in the Topflite catalogue and is currently sold out.

mu
Is this the same as the G13 IBL that was on the autctions a few months ago then Mu?

Edit: I am assuming not as its a fem?

As I understand it, there is a difference. Further, all seeds listed in the MNS catalogue are the same across all sites. Shantibabaseeds offers fem seeds Shanti has worked on. Topflite has some seeds unique to its site. Contact the specific sites for the most up to date info.

*BTW The USA site has 20% off on seedpacks til the end of the month.

mu

As I understand it, there is a difference. Further, all seeds listed in the MNS catalogue are the same across all sites. Shantibabaseeds offers fem seeds Shanti has worked on. Topflite has some seeds unique to its site. Contact the specific sites for the most up to date info.

mu
Does the US website ship to Oz?

The packs of 6 seeds are the least expensive per seed.

mu

Any idea how to get the 20% off or does it apply to the female seeds?

Back