Hi, Joe King Park here. I've missed you.

Joe King Park

Hello. Its been awhile since I last visited. Relationship and health problems have prevented me from participating at MNS Forums. I've slowly rebuilt my life and aquired new equipment to return to what has been my hobby for at least half my life, growing my own stone. Over the years I have been spoilt growing various strains of excellent cannabis. Ever since I started off with Shit and SSH I didn't have to look elsewhere for excellent and stable genetics. I stuck around for almost a decade at MNS Forums before everything went wrong with my personal life and I became sick and stopped growing and sharing. I made many friends here and to be honest have missed the community here. I would like to come home again and start growing and showing. I do hope everyone is well and would like to wish you all a happy new year. Thank You,
JKP

Hello. Its been awhile since I last visited. Relationship and health problems have prevented me from participating at MNS Forums. I've slowly rebuilt my life and aquired new equipment to return to what has been my hobby for at least half my life, growing my own stone. Over the years I have been spoilt growing various strains of excellent cannabis. Ever since I started off with Shit and SSH I didn't have to look elsewhere for excellent and stable genetics. I stuck around for almost a decade at MNS Forums before everything went wrong with my personal life and I became sick and stopped growing and sharing. I made many friends here and to be honest have missed the community here. I would like to come home again and start growing and showing. I do hope everyone is well and would like to wish you all a happy new year. Thank You,
JKP
Welcome back 🙏We the new ones love to learn from the older ones 🙏

Welcome back 🙏We the new ones love to learn from the older ones 🙏
Thank You Apollo, pleased to meet you. I would like to still say I'm a perpetual newbie as theres always something new and interesting. I'm a follower of migro on YouTube that tests new LED systems and have to admit I have encountered a lurning curve after giving up my trusty HPS grow light. Been practicing with some seeds and ended up getting a couple of heat mats and controller.
But it is like getting back on a bike after a long time I'm bound to wobble at first. I feel confident enough to purchase some proper genetics again and am looking forward to sharing once I've figured out to shrink my images.im currently using a phone but am getting a laptop real soon. Thanks again for your kind welcome 🙏🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿

@Joe King Park back on a full circle it seems. Welcome back! Good choice on the LED switch, Migro did / does some good videos about the topic. Chose a model yet? Will be probably easier to start with LED after a break than to switch from running HPS since you have a fresh mindset to start with. You'll have to watch the VPD more and make sure you have some CalMag around to make the LED work its magic. Given the right spectrum you'll end up with really great quality. Enjoy the ride!

Well hello Proud Kraut and thank you for the welcome. I'm going to use the Omega 660 watt, dimmed down so I'm using 430 watts.
I already have a 100 watt Quantum board with Samsung LM301B and Osram 660 far Reds.
I need to find a decent fan and do like the AC Infinity oscillating and controllable fan. I've got a Hortishield screen and some Oxypots. I've also got a unopened bag of Plagron Coco and Nutes but, because of low temps am thinking of just starting with Ecothrive living soil. I have to keep things simple as I'm weaning myself off Pregabalin which has created a lot of brain fog and confusion.
I have been offered medicinal cannabis on prescription from Curaleaf after sending them my medical records.
Electric costs also unaffordable at 600 watts (HPS) like I'm used to using in a 1.2 x1.2 ×2.2 Homebox Ambient with Par Plus interior.
I can afford 450 watts so have also considered a Ceramic Metal Halide.
Brings back memories of using a 430 watt Son T Agro many many moons ago.
I also have a Migro 310 UVB strip light to experiment with for the last couple of weeks of flower. But;
I have ordered a bag of Ecothrive soil and Charge with two 20 litre fabric pots .

I've got to choose what strain to grow and get started as soon as possible though. I've had no hassle from the landlord or leo for a few years now so feel confident enough to get growing. I need to learn how to shrink my images so I can share them here.
Sorry if my replies are lengthy Proud Kraut.
My bulldog is insisting I take him for a walk,lol

JKP
Good to see you . . .

Sounds like you're well prepared already...Homebox is a good choice.
I prefer them over any silver mylar bs tents but they definitely where better as Evolution before the Ambient hipster vibe kicked in, glad i saved me two 4x4s🥲
If you still have to get a fan, i decided to switch from regular oszilating fans to oszilating boxfans. You can also have them flat above the LED heatsink blowing down giving a bit more of that lighting heat for the plants.
Fabric pots also great and 20L will be bad ass...you'll have a lot of fun very soon...

Well hello Proud Kraut and thank you for the welcome. I'm going to use the Omega 660 watt, dimmed down so I'm using 430 watts.
I already have a 100 watt Quantum board with Samsung LM301B and Osram 660 far Reds.
I need to find a decent fan and do like the AC Infinity oscillating and controllable fan. I've got a Hortishield screen and some Oxypots. I've also got a unopened bag of Plagron Coco and Nutes but, because of low temps am thinking of just starting with Ecothrive living soil. I have to keep things simple as I'm weaning myself off Pregabalin which has created a lot of brain fog and confusion.
I have been offered medicinal cannabis on prescription from Curaleaf after sending them my medical records.
Electric costs also unaffordable at 600 watts (HPS) like I'm used to using in a 1.2 x1.2 ×2.2 Homebox Ambient with Par Plus interior.
I can afford 450 watts so have also considered a Ceramic Metal Halide.
Brings back memories of using a 430 watt Son T Agro many many moons ago.
I also have a Migro 310 UVB strip light to experiment with for the last couple of weeks of flower. But;
I have ordered a bag of Ecothrive soil and Charge with two 20 litre fabric pots .

I've got to choose what strain to grow and get started as soon as possible though. I've had no hassle from the landlord or leo for a few years now so feel confident enough to get growing. I need to learn how to shrink my images so I can share them here.
Sorry if my replies are lengthy Proud Kraut.
My bulldog is insisting I take him for a walk,lol
You'll have to let us know how you get on with the ecothrive man, the guy who owns it is coming out with a lot of similar stuff to build a soil, its great to get things in the UK now. I use the Migro Aray 3, and agree, it was a bit of a learning curve. To what I can tell, LEDs cause a need far more Magnesium and Calcium for whatever reason.

Welcome back man!

I wonder how a DE bulb would work on a light rail...?

What a great photo. Thanks friend...

pc220158-jpg.15334

https://mrnice.nl/forum/threads/the-ulitmate-indoor-haze-room.4535/page-2

JKP
Welcome back . Glad to See you back.
I have learned a good bit perusing your threads. Can't wait to see what you have going. BTW litphoto is a great app for the phone to downsize pics below the 1 mb limit.
IG

Back