Herbmisters Nev Skunk Adventure

how about some trap for rabbit ?

Yer,iv just been up there tonight and another on of the nl5xh f2s has been munched so there only two left no that plot now.Ill put some chicken wire around the last two tomorrow

the little big eared, fuffy,carrot munching,bouncing cannabis eating fookers:D:(:D:)

how do all:)

Ive got a couple of pictures for you lot;)

picture.php
picture.php

picture.php

:);):)

Cheers Blizz:)

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

the weather is slowing them down now,but they do look nice:)

How do plant sniffers:D

this is my big nev

picture.php

lookin good if i say so myself,shes kickin out some great smells at the mow,like fruiti funk:)

another eight weeks would do her i think,but i recon four and weather will be againts her

this is my NL5xH f2,

picture.php

i recon about six weeks left,again its all about the weather

no smell off this one not even when you rub the stem

Will she make it ? That's the question I've been asking myself:)

Hope so, she's starting to put on some decent sized buds now, so bit of luck the weather stays good for you mate.

Peace, GG

P.s. Big game on in an hour, scouser clash, should be fun:)

Hey mate, u got material for update ?

How is with weather there?
Pretty rainy was here, now 3-4 sunny days.
cheers

Hi Blizz , Hi GG

the weather here is crap,its been down to freezing for the last week

picture.php

picture.php

all i need are four of five weeks of Jamacan weather and she will be done a treat:D

Hi Blizz, Hi brock:)

well im just back from a quick look at my Big Nev and she still needs more :eek:

the weather is quite nice today about 15 with a night time temp of about 5and its dew to stay around that till the weekend.

theres a little wind damage on her but so far no mold

be good

Hi all:)

well she is half:eek:down and been down for a couple of days.ill leave the rest till the weather says enough is enough

picture.php

photo in the dark hehehe:Dive had a cheeky smoke and its stunning great smell and taste and a super trippy drunk stone really nice ;)
it didnt yeild that much but thats due to my location but that dont mean i wont be running it again outdoor next year along with a shit load more of haze hybrids hehehe....selection is the key

be good

It looks good for such a "hazy" genetics, I mean growth outdoor.
Im sorry cause Im not more down to south, ehhhh it will be funny watching it 12 weeks :D

Overall bro, you do awesome job !
I trully hope, you will grow some another strain MNS next year, outdoor of course.

CheerS

Back