Help me choose please

flyingfish

New member
Hey dudes I want to first off say that I am really starting to like the way this place is runnin ....low key and no drama is the life for me :D

Now on to me problem ...I was lucky enough to win a pack of MR.NICE gear but since I'm still a pup to all this chooseing is real hard ya know , I want to try em all but have to make a choice and to be honest I'm stuck here

This is what my plans and thoughts are . I grow inside but have a problem with height so everything here has been getting Scrogged in my portable scrog containers but also I will be doing my first outdoor guerrilla grow so I would love to find something that will work well in both situations ( waiting for the day of my first full size beauty :D )

Now my ill's ... I use this fabulous plant to treat
Depression , sever joint and back pain , nausea , and stomach ailments

So any good ideas from you guys on what will be my best choice ? ..oh yeah I guess it would help if ya knew where I would be growing outdoors eh >>> I am in the farmlands section of NJ across from Rocky Balboas hometown and from the looks of the young un's running around with no coats today the time is quickly approaching to get the seedings for the guerrilla ready so time is a ticking on this here decision making of mine


Thanks a bunch dudes ....fish
 
Last edited:
SHIT,Spice,Early Queen,Early Skunk... any of these will do well indoors and outdoors.

g13widow works great outdoors too,however they will get big if left unchecked.
one of my favorite plants grown recently outdoors was g13skunk,but it requires attention,stakeing the branches and keeping the caterpillars off it.

the toughest thing about Mr Nice seeds is decideing which one to grow next...


good luck
 
High Flyingfish,

Nice to be a winner:D

Whatever you pick,you will be pleased mate:)I think.

G13sk or G13Wid are very easy and very potent strains to run indoors,not sure how they do outdoors,but would trust Scorp's advice 100%,no drama's,lol

I use for back pain & pleasure,G13wid is great for quick relief,and is a very strong stoned/high,full on type of gal,I'm trying out the MM due to such a nice experience with the G13Wid :D So not to sure on her yet but in the Herbalizor's thread on the MM he says it's great for sog,and his pics and description 's are to die for,lol

Goodluck on whatever you do,Look forward to seeing what you go for

peace :)
 
Ah I still cant make up my mind here....I hear such great things about all the MrNice gear that now that I have a chance to get something my mind is fried...... first from winning itself ....and then being able choose what I want :eek:

Thanks for all the input I really appreciate it ya know ....this is a nice place here ...quite no bull ...no drama .. no recess bells ....nice peeps :p ahhhhhh so nice for a change

Thanks sAni_fish.gif
 
Oh well after days of reading and thinking and reading and dreaning I have decided



Super Silver Haze

Is the one ...I will be doing the first ones outside this year so the posting on it will be sporadic cause I am gonna try and not spend to much time with the gurrilla babys ( security don't ya know ) but in august I will do a indoor as well so the site will get one of each grow in the future so all can see what a newb can do with it :D

I want to thank shanti for giving me this opportunity to grow out some of the most talked about genetics on the web ...very cool of ya and hopefully I will do ya proud
 
well, money wise, thats the most valuable choice, Fish, its tricky to grow, especially indoors, good luck, :D
 
Ah jeez I was going nuts trying to choose and the SSH had so many reviews I just went for it and PMnd shanti

I should have went with what brought me here to begin with ..SHIT ! , when shanti made the donation at CSC I put it on the list cause I want to try some skunk out but nooooooooooooo I gotta start thinking again grump.gif

Well maybe he dident read it yet eh ... I'll give him a shout and switch it up , hey dudes thanks for the heads up ....I really appreciate it ya know , this damned newb spaz problem I have can be a real pain sometimes

Peace ..fish
 
Back
Top